Thread: Nice MS resource for exploits & bulletins

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar

Nice MS resource for exploits & bulletins

This site categorizes all of the MS Security Bulletins as follows:

Date
    Bulletin Description and Exploit
    Affected Software Service Packs
    Bulletin Rating

This site also provides links to sample exploits. If one is not available or know, they provide a link so that you can point them to one that is known to work against unpatched hosts.

I find the site very useful for information & testing and also to guage the skills of some of the exploit writers out there.

I know the potential misuse that can occur from posting the site but I believe the benefits to security practitioners is far greater.

http://elsenot.com/

--TH13
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Hey Hey TH13,

You're only about 6 months behind -- http://www.antionline.com/showthread...ht=elsenot.com

Still good to remind people about.. I love this site.

Peace,
    HT

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    LOL. Ooops.

I actually have known about it for quite some time but somehow never got around to posting it.

Props to HTRegz.

Everyone else. Consider this a nice refresher.

--TH13
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Everyone else. Consider this a nice refresher.
    Agreed, i had the site bookmarked some time ago, and then recently i had to do a fresh install and thus i lost the URL to the site.
    I've been goooogling for it for a few weeks now, but thus my search is over, thanks for the re-post the13 this is a nice refresher.

cheers
    front2back