I read that ppp-power-book link. I nearly wet myself when i saw the pictures of it.
I must say it is tempting to reply and set up some sort of sting :D .......However, i think i'll pass this time.
But as i have recieved three or four of these emails over the last few years, i must assume that many other people have aswell. With that in mind i'm pasting the following which i came across this evening.
What To Do If You Receive A Nigerian Scam/419 Letter 1. DO NOT RESPOND TO THE 419 SOLICITATION.
2. Notify your Own Nation's National Law Enforcement Agency and your Own Nation's Foreign Office.
3. File a Complaint with the Nigerian Embassy or High Commission in your nation.
4. File a complaint via email with the Central Bank of Nigeria.
5. For Loss cases only, you may file a complaint with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
6. If the contact from the 419ers was via email: write their email provider at their "abuse" address (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com etc.) and include the 419er message with its headers; complain about the 419 message; and ask that the account be shut down. You may also file complaints with watchdog type sevices like Spamcop to try and get the 419ers email accounts shut off by whatever ISP they are using - Spamcop and other services like it will parse the headers of the 419 email and try to see through forged information etc. to get back to the actual origin of the 419 email, which is often useful in these matters.
Please remember that it is important to include the message's full header information. This is necessary for tracking the message's point of origin. This extra information is not shown by default, and the method of displaying it depends on the email resource you use. If you don't know how to display full headers, please see the instructions in your mail program or website. (Note: Many webpage-based email hosts include a "full headers" option link near the top of the message.)
Some 419ers give different email addies in the body of their mail than the one they sent from. You should complain to "abuse" etc. at those email providers as well.