Hack In The Box Conference 2004
Hrmm, sounds interesting.. A bit far for my taste and travel's, but it sounds interesting and informative.
Ever been to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ?
If you are a security guy, the Hack In The Box Conference 2004 might be a good reason to visit it.
Friend l33tdawg at hackinthebox.org is organizing the traditional HITB Conference, this yes a little bit earlier than usual: Oct. 4th- Oct.7th.
The conference will cover several topics among which:
* Network Assessment and Latest Attack Methods
* Fundamental Defense Methodologies
* Close look at the latest security technology
* Advanced Computer and Network Security topics
* Deep Knowledge Presentations
for more information click here : http://conference.hackinthebox.org or take contact at:
Hack In The Box (M) Sdn. Bhd. (622124-V)
Level 26, Menara IMC
No 8. Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.