hi everyone from WA
:) Hi everyone.
So glad to be here.
And with all the nice things I have seen, I must say I have fallen in love (puppy love perhaps) with the forum.
thank you to those who have made all these possible. And lest I forget, to all those who have done everything they can to
create a trojan horse, a worm or whatever virus that has crept into my PC, I also thank you. If not for you, I would not have been forced to get out of my way to find this forum (google my way).
Hope I can make a 1000 posts in here. If the virus stays. Anyway, I'm doing a little programming so then again, I'm thankful.
http://i1.ifrm.com/228/109/upload/p22002970.gif Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Delete.
- Confirm each time with Ok.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
http://i1.ifrm.com/228/109/upload/p22002970.gif Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Lot of malware out there which are not virus's so AV programs do not touch them.
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware: http://www.malwareby...lwarebytes_free to your desktop.
(Malwarebytesis free to use as a manual scanner. Payment is only required if youwish to have it run and update automatically which is not necessary for our purposes)
***VERY IMPORTANT! Make sure, you update Malwarebytes before running a scan.***
Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt