0 0%

0 0%
  • 500 or -

0 0%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AntiOnline Radio

wazzuh cyberkiddo's

Originally posted by knightmb
    Does it have to be narrowed down so much? I like techno as much as pop or rap. I like them all, good artist, good song, etc. Don't have too many (if any) country favorites though My question is, are you going to be limited to just one type JP?
    Well looks like ste/boss is back once again just now its on antionline woop woop! I just wanted everyone to know.. no matter what is said.. about <JP> I'm sure alot of people can vouch on all the *he* say *she* say.. all I have to say is that he is practicing what has been preached in the -hax0r's- Guide Book for ever... We don't like all the packet kiddies anymore most of us are good guys now.. I *never* was a bad guy! I just want to say I hope antionline.com much lub in the near future and hope Great Things w/ the LIVE Radio =)~

Much Love,
    Ste/ ste@antionline.org for all of you who love and ph34r h4rh4r..

Shouts.. to

never/crusher <blackened.com>

You guys are cool!

JP msg me sometime..
    Ste eProducting.

Originally posted by Wolf
    Since it's not listed in the survey, I'll post it here (not that I expect a lot of ppl to agree with me, but oh well, here goes)

New Wave
    ....I hope you die.
    <I>\"ph33r my deagle\"</I>

Banned
    ....I hope you die.
    I bet you're a Britney fan... Or a Bizkit-puber: 'I hope you die' really sounds like a sentence Fred would come up with. Tells us a lot about his/your intelligence. Anyways, THAT WAS NOT SO NICE!

Just a few good bands...

Tool
    Deftones
    System of a Down
    SLipknot
    Bloodhound Gang
    BT
    The Offspring
    Disturbed
    Staind
    Fury in the Slaughterhouse
    Adema
    Taproot
    A Perfect Circle

You get the picture...

I was joking around. no need to snap at me. If I wanted to start threatening you I wouldn't of done it with one sentance saying "I hope you die"
    Calm down pancho.
    <I>\"ph33r my deagle\"</I>

Banned
    I was joking around. no need to snap at me. If I wanted to start threatening you I wouldn't of done it with one sentance saying "I hope you die"
    Calm down pancho.
    You're mixing two people up here, poncho! The sentence 'I hope you die' wasn't adressed to me in the first place (so tell that to Wolf) -- so you're talking to Wolf here -- and the 'snap'-part is about me -- so you're talking to Negative here. Capice?

So it's a Deagle now, and not a Beagle? If you're gonna make it into a signature, you could at least give the gun the respect of it's full name, as opposed to the CS-speak equivalent.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Banned
    LOL! I hadn't even noticed that!

Well if you don't like the music!!!

For those of you who may not like the music you can always listen to other channels. Really I think each day should be dedicated to a certain type of music. A little Hardcore to get you going on Monday, Techno Tuesday, Blues and Jazz on wed, Fat alternative on thursday, and Hip hop / techno friday to get you jammin for the weekend. Then on the weekend just a mixture. I think that a lot of people scowl music only because they have friends that say it sux!!! I started out on country then went to hardcore punk with the Dead Milkmen, Ramones, Cirlce Jerks,etc.... Then moved to rap/hip hop, and end time moved back into alternative / rock. Then started folling the grateful dead and phish which introduced me to all kinds of folk. Now I listen to some bluegrass, blues, alternative, hard core, rap, you name it I jam to it!!

Banned
    I started out on country then went to hardcore punk with the Dead Milkmen, Ramones, Cirlce Jerks,etc....
    Joey Ramone will come out of his grave to beat you up, you little brat, for saying Ramones is hardcore punk! Punk Rock it is, he says. Bubblegum, too. Gabba, gabba, we accept you, one of us! Very hardcore .

You got a point, though.

Adios, Amigos!