Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: latest exploits??

Question latest exploits??

hey!!
    can u guys name some sites which have the LATEST XPLOITS except securityfocus.com ofcourse.

most of the sites that i have seen lately either have very old exploits (written in 2000 or before that- now thats quite old u'll agree) or they have shut down for one or the other reason.

and nah nah - i'm not gonna use them for any illegal purpose.

regards

itsme

Lightbulb

u should try CERT.org, or seach yhe web with a metamotor
    (kartoo.com).
    if you find something related to ftp, mail me.

hey i never heard this site 'kartoo.com' .anyways i tried the link but lol...i don't understand this language.english is the only lang i can do with on net.

and whats a metamotor??u mean something like search engines?ofcourse i have tried them.

cert.org's quite ok but then i don't think they provide any exploits.

Thumbs up a good security search engine

Well, I think u should try astalavista.box.sk, or for an
    underground search astalavista.com.

Lightbulb exploits (why?)

There are more exploits at http://www.insecure.org/sploits_all.html what do you need them for ?

IF OBL is what your looking for you won´t find a site, as they use a mixed bag o´tricks.
    \"Respect the views of others and demand that they Respect yours\"

Question Why searching the latest or not exploits ?

Well, I search the latest exploits for I'm working on DTK (Deception ToolKit, u can learn more about it at all.net).
    This software is a honeypot and in order to configure it, i.e. to make the deception as realistic as possible, yout need to be aware of all the known exploits.
    So, when a grey guy scan your box, and try to discover some things (what are the services you're running, their version, your OS type...) you prevent him from finding the truth and learn how he works. The more usefull is when he tries to break into your box.

Tell me what u think of this.

Lightbulb Sounds good

You are doing your homework!
    Vous faites un bon travail!
    J'essaierais de me protéger contre l'information sur les serveurs du dns et DNIC aussi. Vous pouvez obtenir alot de thier de l'information aussi. La plupart des gens oublient cette partie de protéger la compagnie.

I hope this makes sense to you?

I´ll check it out and ask if I have any questions, thanks for the tip.
    \"Respect the views of others and demand that they Respect yours\"

Smile

There are more exploits at http://www.insecure.org/sploits_all.html what do you need them for

the xploits r too old and i think the subject of this thread is 'latest exploits'.
    and no, atleast i can't make anything out of ur other mail mikey.

-voum

Well, I search the latest exploits for I'm working on DTK (Deception ToolKit, u can learn more about it at all.net).

so ur making this kit??

well i don't think working with it is gonna be easy.

it would require some real signature analysis.not to mention the time and energy that'll go with it.

but yes when it'll come to learning about exploting vulnerabilities - it's gonna be good enough if the s/w itself doesn't have too many vulnerabilties

Banned
    J'essaierais de me protéger contre l'information sur les serveurs du dns et DNIC aussi. Vous pouvez obtenir alot de thier de l'information aussi. La plupart des gens oublient cette partie de protéger la compagnie.
    Translated, it sounds like this: I will try to protect myself against the information on DN servers and DNIC too. You can get a lot ***makes no sense*** information, too. Most people forget this part to protect the company.

If it makes no sense: blame the message, don't blame the messenger...
    Not bad though, for an American German...

And BTW: why does everybody keep saying 'DNS servers'??? In my not so humble opinion, Domain Name Servers Servers sounds stupid. 'Les serveurs du dns' also does. Capice? It's like the USA of A...