Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pleeeez help a new user!!

Unhappy Pleeeez help a new user!!

Please, help me! I've got the trojan program Sub7, but I don't know how to make it work!!! There are a few quest:
    1)How can I know the IP address of a known person?
    2)How can I affect this person with Sub7?
    There is a exe program with sub7, it's called servers... Is it the program I have to send to this person to make him run it?
    Tell me everything you know about this program.... thanx a Lot from ITALY

Thumbs down

You're not a user, YOU'RE A BIG SCRIPT KIDDIE LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure I speak for the majority of people here when I say that you can expect to recieve NO HELP IN LEARNING HOW TO USE DESTRUCTIVE AND HURTFUL TROJANS FROM ANY MEMBER OF THIS SITE. Maxlar, let me tell you something. You probably think that usage of such hurtful things as SubSeven is elite, but you are on the WRONG PATH. If you wanna see where this path is gonna take you, go to http://www.happyhacker.org/crime/index.shtml

THAT DOSEN'T SOUND TOO NICE, DOES IT

Now, If you want to be able to call yourself a REAL hacker, as I do, you better go over to http://www.happyhacker.org/gtmhh/gtmhh2.shtml I think once you start reading that stuff, you'll see my point, and you will be on the RIGHT path

Kwiep

Talking yes

Yeah, script kiddie, but ... whats a script kiddie? O, someone like me? But I know how sub7 works. Greetings to Italy.

Banned
    neel, I would believe you if you'd said you know how to use Sub7, but I'm pretty sure you don't know **** about how it works... That makes you a script kiddie, yes.

Angry

real smart do you know how much hassle it is to have to reformat a harddrive cause some smart@ss figures its so much fun to send out virsues or trojans i do and it is not fun give your head a good shake i can only hope you get nailed but good
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Exclamation Uhhh Yeah

I like downloaded this script called Take over the World. The problem is I cannot figure out how it works!!

You know these programs are all written in some type of programming language. If you cannot figure out how these exploits work you need to learn more about computers. What the heck are you going to do with Sub7 when you don't even know how to work it?? Why do you want it? You need to spend more time learning the basics of computers and writing programs before asking stupid questions.

When you accidentally get it to work and fumble your way to get it on someones system. Then Bubba makes you his prison bitch and you will think back to this. If you don't know how to run it then how do you expect to keep from getting caught using it.

If you want to be a real hacker, don't use other people's programs, ESPECIALLY if you don't know how they work or how to use them. True hackers do their own "dirty work," they don't rely on other people to do it for them. A much better hacker doesn't even do anything malicious; they are typically the one's who fight lame cracker who are using other people's progs.

That's all that I will waste my breath on concerning the topic of "hacking" programs.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Computer Forensics
    ya know...this one made me laugh a lot harder than I have in a long time.

What kind of retard gets a trojan...and can't use it? I guess we all know now.

Maxlar : stop taking stupid pills and learn something. like tcp/ip.

You dumb monkeys make me sick. get a ****in clue.

Point and click is not hacking.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

flames

why all the flames guys? what happened to "Trojans are bad. Lemme show you how program...."?

Kwiep

Red face

i'M learning the ambacht (netherlands, my english is sometimes very very very bad) of hacking (i'm learning C++ and some linux ****) and I have the code of sub7 and i'm now busy figuring out how it works axactly, i don't use it because every virusscanner detects the server (ip adresses can be very often found in the header, specially if you're using hotmail). Am I still a script kiddie?