Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Negative, I was bored...

Banned
    Greetings All:

Well, thanks for the new Yip Yip avatar terr =)

yip, yip, yip yip yip yipyipyipyipypyipyip!

I stole it's yellow background from the AO front page corner yellow button doodads.

And I thought they went more of a:

Yap... yap... yap... yap..yap..yap.yap.yapyapyapyapyap....(chorus)
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Banned
    Greetings:

No, it's YIP not YAP, urgh!

I like the fire one
    :blob2::blob2::blob2:

Thumbs up

Hey, Terr... the Avatars are looking to damn good, man....

Cool !!

Thanks guys.

Hmmm.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good work on coming up with all those custom Avatars Terr. They look great and are really making these boards look better.

Terr--
    I gotta hand it to you, man. I think you have found your calling in life (maybe not, but the point is, the avatars are looking awesome!). Just wanted to drop a little line of encouragement for you. One question tho: about how long does it take you to do an avatar like the one you worked out for me?

Thanks again for doing an awesome job.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Talking THANK YOU!

Thanks Terr!
    The avatar looks great.

Thanks again....

GOOD NITE!
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Thanks. Well, it depends. I can do it pretty fast because I already have something to work with, in this case, the user's current avatar. If I had to DRAW something from scratch... Nah uh. It would take a lot longer and probably look a bit worse, because I'm not exactly Mr. Draws-like-a-photograph. The Eiffel tower isn't crooked when I draw it, it is horizonal

But for most of those, it took me, oh, between thirty minutes and an hour. To simply add that twinkle to the Endor-Trooper's visor, well, maybe ten minutes for the whole thing. It's relatively easy to do because I sold my Immor(t)al (hah hah.) soul and used Microsoft Image Composer, which is a lot less photo-arty than Adobe, and which (MS Image Comp.) I've used longer and actually know how to use. MSIC treats images more in a powerpoint-ish layer manner, where Photoshop uses a less intuitive layer scheme.
    Attached Images Attached Images