Thread: Raditz, this one's for you...

wow negative, your anus must really hurt now

all hail to the great one

i think you're just a big mouth with a small weener

Banned
    wow negative, your anus must really hurt now

all hail to the great one

i think you're just a big mouth with a small weener
    Hehe Akillez, see you in class monday? Maybe we can compare weeners then...
    Anus, mouth, weener... What are you, anally/orally/penis-fixed? Sounds to me like a hell of an Oedipus-complex

Originally posted by Negative

Anus, mouth, weener... What are you, anally/orally/penis-fixed? Sounds to me like a hell of an Oedipus-complex
    gee i hope that someday i can grow up to be just as witty as you are

don't start about complexes son, i too signed up for the "get yourself a minimum of self esteem" class that we are taking, no need to bring that up in here, but i doubt that your compulsive belittleing of innocent bystanders (sp ck) is what the teacher had in mind when he told us that everybody has to find his own way to feel important in their own little world....

Originally posted by Negative

You usually do very well negative but you seem to have dropped the ball here... You should maybe research the Oedipus-complex you speak about... however you did well in spelling Oedipus... I see nothing there about Akillez comparing weeners in front of his mother so that she can choose the right one.

Banned
    The Oedipus-complex is not about a mother choosing the 'right one'. The Oedipus-complex is about a boy wanting his mothers love, but finding the father in his way. He realizes that the only way to gain his mothers love is to become like the father, thus creating a competition between him and his father. In puberty, he will look for girls that remind him of his mother. Becoming an adult, he will realize that he should choose a girl for who she is, and not because she reminds him of his mother.
    That's Freuds theory, but Akillez obviously missed at least one of those stages (the words anus, mouth and weener in one sentence? yuk!).
    Actually, Freud totally misinterpreted Sophocles' original story/myth/whatever to 'proove' his theory.
    And I guess you're right when you say that I misinterpreted Freuds theory to 'proove' my theory... The end justifies the means, I guess...

Ah, but the complex is the desire of the boychild to gain the love and attention of the mother. I guess we both were bending the rules but I wouldn't be too upset negative... although we may have dropped the ball we are in much better shape than akillez who has yet to have his balls drop.

Friendly as ever,
    Neophyte.

fans?

wow negative you have a fan base.

Kwiep

Smile

hahaaaaaaaaaaa
    negative rules
    hahaaaaaaaaaaa
    nice nice nice nice

e-neel@hotNEEL (doesn't really exists but who cares...)
    Double Dutch

Just reading over some of Negative's famous flames from the old days. Enjoy.

ps: Negative! ! ! Get your ass back to the flame warz. I miss em.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill