Thread: Your worst fu*king nightmare. A newbie forum

Your worst fu*king nightmare. A newbie forum

I know, I know. I raised the hair on your neck.

I realize Antionline has never been a site where hacking Hotmail is discussed and users have names like hAkerzDuDe or any of that.

However, a ton of newbies visit this site and maybe you could direct ALL newbies to this forum FIRST.

The forum could have a few "sticky" threads that explain what the site is about and to explain to some that if they want to hack Hotmail, they should search www.google.com for "hacking hotmail" and they will find all the info they need.

For the newbies that are not total idiots and simply want to learn, a sticky thread could provide links to tutorials and other sites more at their level.

I believe this would keep the other forums on a more technical level (which is what you seem to want) and would certainly cut down on flaming in those forums.

The newbie forum could still provide a playground for Negative and the others who feel in a playful mood.

Anyway, the forum said "site suggestions". LOL

One more thing. As much as this site refers people to www.google.com, why aren't they paying JP for a banner?
    KapperDog

Great Idea!

I totally support this idea. I used to be a cracker, but realized the "folly of my ways" and stumbled accross this site. I'm excited to find a great security site that doesn't teach people how to crack. I am now learning to become a true hacker, which is quite a respectable hobby. Hackers helped build the Internet, and they keep it running. Crackers, on the other hand, seek to destroy that which hackers helped with.

Get my drift? The media has assigned the term "hacker" to anyone who can screw with people's computers. These people are actually crackers.

The point is, we need to let newbies know that this is not where to go for information on cracking.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Banned
    Kapp3rdog, I want to l3arn. Can you t3ach m3 how to b3 a hack3r? I'v3 h3ard lots of good things about www.google.com . Can I hack my fri3nds' Hotmail account with www.google.com ? Can you t3ach m3 how to use www.google.com ? Do I just typ3 'Hack Hotmail' and th3n th3 nam3 of my fri3nd on www.google.com , or how do3s this www.google.com -thing work?

And what do3s LOL m3an? I ask3d www.google.com , and it gav3 m3 lik3 a password list, with all kinds of words, and th3 word LOL was often there. I think I hack3d this LOL-thing! Can I becom3 a m3mb3r of www.google.com now?

And what's a bann3r? I ask3d my fri3nds at www.google.com (I think I'm on3 of th3m now!!!), and again they gav3 m3 th3 passwords to it!
    I'v3 b33n bann3d onc3, a long tim3 ago, wh3n I was just a ScRiPt-KiDdI3 (laughing out loud - Note to Mr. Google : display that funny face with the big smile here), it happ3n3d wh3n I was lik3 talking lik3 in r3al liv3, you know, with p3opl3 from lik3 in Am3rica, and 3v3n p33p3lz lik3 in N3w York, and also in Washington! It's lik3 a promotion, no? I kn3w it! I just kn3w it! Thos3 guys at www.google.com r3ally lov3 m3, I gu3ss (Note to Mr. Google : display that funny yellow face with the blinking eye here).

And Kapp3rdog, what's this ? I found it at www.google.com. I think it's lik3 a t00l to hack stuff. I asked www.google.com to 3xplain it to m3, but I gu3ss th3y w3r3 tir3d. H3y, I can und3rstand that! Th3y can't h3lp 3v3ryon3 trying to b3 a hack3r lik3 you and m3!

And Kapp3rdog, what's sub7gold.zip? I tri3d it, and sinc3 th3n 3v3ryon3 lov3s m3! Th3y com3 visit m3 right in my comput3r! That is sooo cool!

(Note for myself: r3plac3 th3 e-k3y for the 3-k3y on my k3yboard, so th3 FBI won't find out I'm a h5cks0R).

(Note for Mr. Google : put the funny yellow face with the funny hair
    coming out of the box here)

ummmm

Mr. N3gativ3,

y0u s33m t0 hav3 al0t 0f tim3 on y0ur hands.

0h and wh3r3 can i sign up to b3 a script kiddi3 again?

3l33t h4x0rz R k33l
    The TRUTH is out to get you!

/me ph33rs mista N3gativ3's mad skillz

LOL 2 funny Negative

And Kapp3rdog, what's sub7gold.zip? I tri3d it, and sinc3 th3n 3v3ryon3 lov3s m3! Th3y com3 visit m3 right in my comput3r! That is sooo cool!
    this was the hightlight of the post

LMAO. You guys all think Negative is being funny but, he is making a very valid point.

A newbie forum would attract a ton of posts exactly like that. And, I don't know about you guys but they drive me nuts.

Hey, I didn't say it was a good idea. I just said it was a suggestion.
    KapperDog

Good idea about a newbies forum, I am a newbie and I no little about the technical side. I am self taught so have no theoretical knowledge.

Willing to learn though

Banned
    Greetings All:

You asked for it, you got it. The newbie forum is now open.