Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A quick question

A quick question

What would be the ideal person for you to have a meaningful relationship with?

Thumbs up

.intellegent and helpful according to me..who has a flare to learn and a willl to teach also.....

intruder...

Wink

5'8", 110 lbs, dark hair, fair skin, loooonnng legs. ( We can dream can't we). As intruder says "intellegent, helpful and has a flair to learn and teach. (Had it once and let it slip away ) Nuf said...
    KNOWLEDGE IS OF TWO KINDS: We know a subject ourselves or we know where to find information upon it. SAMUEL JOHNSON

Banned
    Some kind of female I suppose.

Its hard to find someone interested in what I like so I just have to live with it.

My floppy slot is turning into a hardrive...

A computer geek...skinny like me...female of course...intelligent...likes giving head...and good at it

LOL LOL LOL

A computer geek...skinny like me...female of course...intelligent...likes giving head...and good at it
    Why so when your working on your computer she could be under the desk. Computer geeks are good at playing with joysticks.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Banned
    Originally posted by casper3699
    LOL LOL LOL

Why so when your working on your computer she could be under the desk. Computer geeks are good at playing with joysticks.
    Why are you?Only messing.

Yup Constantly
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Banned

Damn dude some of these smilies are quite good.

www, you know what those 3 w's stand for dont you....

What does it mean
    World wide Whackers