Thread: Good Idea....

Good Idea....

Hey JP, good topic........Newbies....Step up to the plate......

Thumbs up

im learning a lot here... thanks...

what? I missed something... oh well
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Talking

I first came to this site for internet security help. Since then I have found many posts to be very helpful and my interests have expanded. Thanks to all for your helpful posts, your patience with us newbies. This is an excellent idea.

cool stuff~~

hope every newbies become experts~~ work together
    \"If you don\'t know it--------DON\"T DO IT ( anti---\"JUST DO IT\" from NIKE )\"

\"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country\" by JFK

tho it may say Addict below my name with the rate of development on the web and in computers in general I shall forever be a newbie - it is immposible to learn it all but I'll be damned if I ain't going to give it my best shot hehe

v_Ln

I came to this site to be a part of something that didn't have to do with sports, or happiness. I came here expecting to learn about computers and know that if I was feeling depressed, that people would not shy away from me, but instead try to help in any way they saw fit... I have also met people from around the world who until I came here, had no idea even existed.

That's why I came...:sniff:
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!