Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hack the schools

sebastos12

Question

sorry if i make someone angry with me, but i'm not a real hacker i only know what are some programmes what is their use and sometimes i try with other people programmes to hack my self for test but as today i could't do it and now i ask from everyone to teach me hacking?

Bringing down a schools computer system because you feel the teachers are stupid doesn't constitute hacking, it's childish vandalism. If you want to learn to hack, read books on linux and programming languages and such, if you want to become a criminal and an *******, then download one of the many available brute forcing programs and show your stupid teachers whos boss - you'll have plenty of time to gloat too, since you will almost certainly be kicked out of school
    Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune

sebastos12

Question

what you mean books on linux, what is linux?
    sebastos12

Hmmm. . . If you dont know what linux is, you shouldn't be hacking!!! This just strengthens my statement about so called 'script kiddies' who get ahold of just enough info to be dangerous. sebastos12, do me and everyone here a favor. . . . dont try hacking untill you have a firm understanding of all aspects of a computer. And damn, learn what linux is. . . Use google.com if ya have to. . . or any search engine out there. The key word is LEARN!!

Talking

actually the pencil thing was off of war games, not ferris beauler...

And also, just so this guy knows. I didn't actually believe there was going to be a post with this "magnitude" of stupidity on this board.

anyway..I am now going to go take some valium as I need to slightly calm down before this turns into a flamefest...
    http://www25.brinkster.com/cheeseball

-- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment--

Why are we posting one thread within one topic, when this site is about security. This damn topic belongs under the newbies topic anyways....

Banned

Red face

THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH HUMOR....
    HE JUST DOESN'T GET IT , DOES HE ..................

Originally posted by sebastos12
    well maybe you ,terr, start to try hacking in my age but other guys start from 7,8 years because other people joining their information each other. now KapperDog my school is in greece and i ask you if you tell me the code for american schools or every school? and if i know their code i can see their files and make them a bit different?
    thankz

Your stupid u need to get a life that doesn't involve computers.
    In a world without walls or fences, who needs windows or gates?

sebastos12

Exclamation

hey , i just ask if someone can teach me hack or if he/she knows a guide for begginers.OK?

Banned
    now KapperDog my school is in greece and i ask you if you tell me the code for american schools or every school? and if i know their code i can see their files and make them a bit different?
    Sebastos12, the answer is YES and YES! 'Pencil' is the password that works for EVERY school computer. Not only does it work for school computers, it also is the password for every CIA and FBI computer around. And yes, you can 'see their files and make them a bit different'. Just remember the password: Pencil... Oh, one more thing: *NIX systems are case-sensitive!!! So don't try pencil, PENCIL, pENCIL,... IT WON'T WORK!!! Pencil it is!!!

anyway..I am now going to go take some valium as I need to slightly calm down before this turns into a flamefest...
    Too late!