Thread: This WebSite!

This WebSite!

I'm pretty sure that AntiOnline uses VBulletin forum software -- how come there is no Copyright notice at the bottom?

just wondering...
    WWW.HACKHOUSE.ORG

Honestly, Who cares why their isn't a copyright notice on the bottom.....find something more constructive to do w/ your time!!
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Talking

The Great LOUIE has spoken!!! Head his warning. . . lol

The great Louie speaks rarely on these forums... Somethin to burn time since the chat room is down.....
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

I always thought it was modified UBB, but anyways if you buy the "upgraded" version of either you dont have to include the copyright, that goes for pretty much every bulliten board software out there.

Hmm who cares?

copyright©2001

Banned
    Greetings All:

As much as I appreciate the "software piracy police" trying to line their pockets by "catching me", I have to report that all software used by AntiOnline, along with all news articles that we post, have been properly licensed. All necessary fees, royalties, and licenses have been paid for.

Better luck next time.......

uh

Originally posted by Louie
    Honestly, Who cares why their isn't a copyright notice on the bottom.....find something more constructive to do w/ your time!!
    My friend works for the UK Copyright Agency, and he gets commision on fraudulent claims, which means I get commision for telling him any case's or piracy.

And a site like AntiOnline running a fraudulent copy of VBulletin would get me some money.
    WWW.HACKHOUSE.ORG

It is not a legal necessity to display the copyright symbol to be covered by UK copyright legislation....

Still coming from the UK and with a friend working for UK Copyright Agency would of thought you’d know that ??????
    Dive now - Work later