Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: help in need

I am in the military. In a lot of ways it isn't worth it.

well I'm going in soon, what branch u in?
    EVIL

Army Ranger's. I got diving school in about 5 weeks.

Don't think ...

Hello Solomon,

I hope you were kidding. Many many calls to stop so-called vigilante hacking have been sent in the past few days that I cannot realize you are wanting to do that.

Like every person in "civilized" countries, I must admit that 09/11 bombing was nothing but an gratuitous onslaught of innoncents. And in those innocents were also Muslims.

I'm not muslim. As I don't believe in any God you Americans ask for at each moment of public life. I don't think there is a superior being that will bless or not a country or another.

But I cannot agree with "personnal war" as well with "legal war".

Your "very clever" president, Georges W. Bush, want to respond to violence with violence. Why ? For the pleasure of telling something stupid like "we killed two afghan people for one US who died on that day" ? No. He's leading another kind of terrorism. The legal one. As he is doing when not accepting to sign Kyoto's protocol. Are you gonna hacking US Govern'ment web sites ? Or Allowing Petrol Diggers to pollute Alaska. Are you going to hack Exxon or so on ? No.

So, if you are not going to fight for every injustice, please, leave muslim alone. The situation is far too complex to allow people like you, who seek revenge, to interfere and possibly ... make the war worse.

Thank you for your understanding, and sorry for my bad english. After all, it's not my mother tongue.

Jean-Francois Gobin

2 things real quick. I agree with legal war, and ask Alaskans. Almost ever Alaskan you will talk to is for drilling for oil in their state.

Ok, so ...

As Alaska should stay clear, have I to hack every oil-driller web site, as well as site making propagand on oil-drilling ? No. I have no right to do that.

So, nobody has right to hack into US or Afghan or Paki or whatever-you-want web site.

Georges W. Bush, want to respond to violence with violence. Why ?
    - Gobinjf
    So what are we supose to do, smack them on the hand and tell them not to do it again? Thats like putting a child in time out when they do something wrong.

Talking

I am also in the army, Fort Bragg. Don't take anger out on the web; let the army do its job. If you really want to get your anger out then just "ENLIST"
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

Banned
    If you really want to get your anger out then just "ENLIST"
    Yeah, that's a cool base to join the army: 'I'm angry, I'm gonna join the army, I'm gonna shoot those mother****ers, yeah, YEAH!'. Well, I prefer the script-kiddies.

It surprises me that most of you condemn the 'I was hacked, so I'm gonna hack them back'-statement, but you endorse the 'We were attacked, so let's get them back'-statement.

Well it is a big diffence to me between getting hacked and are freedom being attacked. Dipolmacy tactics only go so far. Yes it is sad countries resort to brut force but that is the way the world works.
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]