Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: help in need

Stop and Read

Hey, if you see a sight and you thinks its wrong or upsetting, then don't go back there. But please stop posting idiotic requests like – teach me how to hack into websites. Most of us are here to prevent that and learn how to prevent things of that nature. Go to happyhacker.org and read the guide to mostly harmless hacking. It gives you plenty of ways to get busted without the help of anitonline.com. Have phun Cracking.

Originally posted by RogueSpy
    - Gobinjf
    So what are we supose to do, smack them on the hand and tell them not to do it again? Thats like putting a child in time out when they do something wrong.
    I've never said that. There were already thousands of deads. Why fight back ? To make that list longer ?

There are others ways to punish the culprit, without killing innocents.

Jean-Francois Gobin.

At the risk of getting flamed by Negative yet again (I consider it as a sort of "Red Badge of Courage"), I am going to post another reply.

First off, the war that Bush is about to start is a war against terrorism IN GENERAL. The US is going to crack down harder on terrorism than it has in the past.

It surprises me that most of you condemn the 'I was hacked, so I'm gonna hack them back'-statement, but you endorse the 'We were attacked, so let's get them back'-statement.
    But do people get killed by having websites hacked? NO! Do people die when jetliners crash into buildings at high speeds? ABSOLUTELY. Does anyone else see the difference?

The US is not fighting back just for revenge. We seek to send a message: Terrorism will no longer be tolerated.

I'm not saying that I agree with everything GWB is doing, but, as a PROUD American, I will support it.

But I do agree that we must all keep in mind that Muslims in general were not responsible for the attacks. A few people, who just happenned to be Islamic, were. Just like Christians were not responsible for the mistreatment of African-Americans. A group of people calling itself the KKK, who just happenned to be largely Christian, were. The list goes on and on. We must always keep in mind that the overwhelming majority of people in general (including Muslims, Christians, Atheists, whatever) are not going around killing people. A few people from every religion, race, sex, ethnic group, are doing that.

Negative: sorry for singling out your post. And I am prepared to proudly accept any flames you may have to offer
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Banned
    PhirePhreak for president! Now! And give that man a purple heart (or is it a cross?)!

The 'statement' I made, was about principles and ethics, about being consistent...

'Fight whatever with the same whatever'...
    'Let the punishment fit the crime'...
    I've heard those a lot lately.

The crime, that one is obvious, is defacing a website. But what's the punishment? Deface the defacer's website?
    Rape the raper, anyone?

The crime, that one is obvious, is flying a jet into a building. But what's the punishment? Fly a yet into the terrorist's building? They're dead already, you know... I agree with punishing everyone who was involved, though.

But how about this: someone commits a murder. He confesses, and to make the punishment fit the crime, the murderer gets murdered ('executed'). Guess all there's a left to do then, is find someone to kill the executioner (to make the punishment fit the crime). Oh yeah, and find someone to kill the murderers executioner. And while you're at it, find someone to kill the murderers executioners executioner... But no, says GBW, the executioner did not commit a crime by executing the murderer, he did his job... Depends on which side you're on, I guess...

Arrow Negative

Well, you got me. Very good point. You have no clue how much I now respect you. Were you ever enrolled in a debate class in high school or college? If so, it shows. If not, you should have taught it.

The way I understand what you're saying is this: The terrorists should be punished, but who should punish them. Please correct me on this if I am wrong. Well, the terrorists that committed the aforementioned act of terrorism have already been punished... they died. But now, what to do with the organization behind them?

Frankly, I don't care what happens to them, as long as nothing like this happens in the US again. Unfortunately, as a result of GWB's war, more instances of terrorism will occur in America. More lives will be lost. More blood shed. More tears cried. More debates unleashed on AntiOnline.

Another problem is that WWIII seems to be just what GWB is calling for. Unfortunately, this is exactly what bin Laden wants. So what do we do?

Again, let me re-iterate that, even though I don't agree with everything Bush does, I, as an American, place my full support behind this country. But not just this country, but all those who do not harbor terrorists.

Terrorism must stop one way or another.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

I guess ...

That for the murdered and the murdered murderer and the murdered murderer's murderer and the murdered (murderer's)^(n) murderer, the difference is quite noticeable.

But well, if someone want to test its hacking abilities, just send me a mail, I still need volunteers to test my system.

Jean-Francois

And now, no more politics.

Giovanni
    I admire this guy for getting off his ass...or on it...and doing something political..even if it does involve slight illegalities.

Down with the arabs.

ahah

Oh. Wow. A hanss sig.

Can you feel my excitement? <yawn>

I guess what bothers me about equating computer crime with terrorism is that first of all, the matter of scale is different. Now, messing with a airport-traffic-control computer might be an exception...

Also, I just would rather not have a sort of 'Terrorism-class' blanket covering all electronic crime, because you get this tendency for less-knowledgable people to 'set an example' by invoking something harsher-than-normal on Mr. Poking-around-the-system.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Post Something to think about before people aggree with the "War Against Terrorism".

Think about the probable consequence of the U.S. fighting countries that support terrorism, through any means. When a superpower, such as the U.S. is hit, they generally just hit back - a little harder. But what happens if you're the one that's getting hit by the superpower? You can't bomb them back. You can't really send an army over there - they'd wipe your country off the face of the earth. What you can do, however, is tell your people who is responsible for the sanction that is causeing your children to die in the thousands from a lack of something they need to import. You can tell your people who is responsible for the bombs that are going off in your country, and you can tell them who is supplying the radical groups that want to overthrow the government with the weaponry they need to become dangerous. What you end up with are thousands of people who hate the U.S. badly enough to become soldier-fanatics. This is where terrorism comes from - it is the only way these people can fight back. It doesn't really matter if it was them or us who threw the first punch - the fight will continue indefinately unless we dont escalate it. The answer to this problem is not to punish entire countries for the actions of the government, or to supply radicals with weapons to punish the country for us. The answer can only be to help the countries that birth terrorist organizations evolve enough so that the average person does not need to become a terrorist or a radical in order to feed his children. When this is done, then you can move in and take out the terrorist organizations - they wont just spring up again as soon as you leave, because there is no need for them any longer.

Angry

I don't care how extreme their message is, that is NO EXCUSE to hack them. That just makes you worse than them. I'm a gun person. Does that give me an excuse to crash any site that supports gun control? OF COURSE NOT! It's people like you, people who try to tamper with other people's rights because they disagree, that make this country so miserable to live in.

You want to know how to hack their site? Fine. I'll tell you.

1. Go to your medicine cabinet.
    2. Find anything in pill form (preferrably a narcotic or barbiturate).
    3. Swallow the whole bottle-full.
    4. Go watch TV for about half an hour.

There. Do this, and you won't have to put up with that pesky site anymore.