Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Micro$oft

T3h Ch3F

Question Ok now im confused

Professor, and stlook, Who are you posting to? I see ranting, about people not knowing anything. But who are you ranting to?
    Other than Bashing Ennis, (Who has made several worthy posts, some not), yet I have never seen any information from either of you.

Makes me wonder. Are you as l33t, as you want to sound?

phantom....dude...what is the deal. does anyone really talk like that. is that "kEwwWL"
    /* oh boy */

Banned

My thoughts

Ok I have much to clear up here.

That single post has so far given me the most hassle of all I have made, in fact me and Galdron ended up in a bit of a flame war which was sorted out. Im sure he has still some annoyances with me as I may with him but we realise that you cannot pick every bone or line aperson posts.

Sftlook and Prof I have no problem with you too so long as you add valid points as I have seen you do before.

Anyway by this post I meant I would not run Linux if I wasnt a hacker, if I was not interested in security I would not care for Linux. If I had no interest in the basics of programming I try learn I would not use Linux. I would simply run Windows. I am not elite hacker who has any superior knowledge to anyone here just a little bit to add to help as many as I can while Im still around.

I am not going to waste my time hating or flaming anybody because I made a mistake and misphrased a post.

So I hope you realise it was a casual mistake, I did not mean it the way you see it. Let it slide and I will try show you I am not here to look bigger than anybody, just trying to be helpful thats all.

Thanks.
    Ennis

I need a drink now .

Hey WINDOWS XP PRO really is the best of all windows, Microsoft went all out when they made XP pro.

I would have to agree with everyone that thought XP was the best Microsoft OS out there.

Trust me I would run Red Hat Linux, but I don't have the right modem. So I use windows, and trust me I think if there was a choice I would take XP.

NO INTERNET=No LInux(I know it sucks but I can't afford it). splat splat

hehehe i dont know for XP i didnt try it jet but all people said its good
    am on Winblowz98 ehhehehe and i am keep on geting errors every 10 minutes hehe but i like it (: <

______ ______ ______

I Am D3stR0y3r

______ ______ ______

soso NEGATIVE

You god damn right,
    but I use linux, NT, XP.
    EAnd We've wrote another unix hybird with QNX and
    a part of source's XP sucked by a hacker's site.
    And we're workin' about the trojan strike attack.

ANd that's smellin' like ****.
    Xp ok.
    But what's your OS ?
    Woz
    Hick
    Boterdeffesses
    Sin

YO THIS ANOTHER **** MADE BY THE PHANTOM MENACE

MAkija,
    YOu would be a D3stR0y3r !
    I am a cR@sHr !

And hack with Win**** 98 is so dumb
    work on NT ! IT'S THE LEAST **** !
    You have to get XP or a Linux !
    Woz
    Hick
    Boterdeffesses
    Sin

XP is alright if you like being Bill's warm..........cuddly.......personal......private...........SLAVE!(Ok, I realize I may be exaggerating a bit...........Or am I? )

Re: Ok now im confused

Originally posted by Galdron
    Professor, and stlook, Who are you posting to? I see ranting, about people not knowing anything. But who are you ranting to?
    Other than Bashing Ennis, (Who has made several worthy posts, some not), yet I have never seen any information from either of you.

Makes me wonder. Are you as l33t, as you want to sound?

Originally posted by Ennis
    Sftlook and Prof I have no problem with you too so long as you add valid points as I have seen you do before.
    Before I get flamed any further, let me clarify that I was talking about phantom2ks post(s) and how dumb they are. I don't need to add valid points, as I am trying to extract valid points from him. Also, who is trying to sound l33t? I resent that accusation.

I really wish people would send me private messages when there are misunderstandings like this. I could have noticed and corrected this a lot sooner. It would have saved me a lot of hate and negative AntiPoints.

I have edited the post as to eliminate any further confusion. Please don't think I was badmouthing Ennis. I have nothing against him. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Banned
    Originally posted by phantom2k
    soso NEGATIVE
    Euh... Are you replying to my 09/27/2001 reply?

EAnd We've wrote another unix hybird with QNX and
    a part of source's XP sucked by a hacker's site.
    And we're workin' about the trojan strike attack.
    Great man, great! Go for it!
    'source's XP sucked by a hacker's site....'... Dang, why didn't I come up with that?

ANd that's smellin' like ****.
    Euh... And you're talking about...?

Xp ok.
    Are you telexing this message?

But what's your OS ?
    Well, EAnd We've wrote another WinXP hybrid with ZYQ and a part of source's Linux sucked by a hacker's site.
    Pretty 3l33t, no?
    Nah!