windows everyboby know it's very straight end shited
    on the diffence
    but windows xp....
    Woz
    Hick
    Boterdeffesses
    Sin

Banned
    Can SOMEBODY pleaaase translate this one for me??? Windows smells like ****? Hey, Windows should be used in your house, not in your stable. What are you using it for? To clean your stables? I guess the bigger the box, the easier it is to clean your stables with. Don't know about XP's box size, though...

I think he is confusing Windows and ****. Perhaps he/she was buying some composs from Microsoft and they gave him a demo version of Windows 95 or something Like they use to give away demos of OS/2

As for Windows XP, damn, I just got Windows 2000 and it works fine, no problems. I gotta upgrade again , good thing I get all of these for free

::sniff sniff::
    What is that freaken smell?

Banned

Windoze

Well Windows, ah MS-DOS. Memories of wait, whats that partitioning my hard drive. Wait its some kind of Linux.

You all have to respect some aspect of Windows [Personal Favourite Windows 98]. We all know 90% of Pc owners are running Windows and its a fact a lot of hackers do. Its an escape from hard computer studies, learning the next programming language, studying damn exploits, whatever.

Windows is an ok, unsecure but still ok OS, real hackers dont abandon Windows just because they run Linux or FreeBSD, its still a good OS.

Linux is better, by far and gives us a more secure feel, thats the only reason Irun Linux, Im a hacker.

Re: Micro$oft

Originally posted by phantom2k

Win2k and alll windows I knew
    are realy **** !!!!
    ALL are smellin' .

BUT

WINDOWS XP
    i think it'll the best .

on the diffence
    but windows xp....
    A classic case of modern education gone wrong!

Can SOMEBODY pleaaase translate this one for me???
    I speak Jive. The gentleman* is saying he* finds Windows versions previous to XP to be lacking -in what, he doesn't say-, but that XP is ok.

A classic case of modern education gone wrong!
    To blame the quoted post on "modern education" is unfair. There is no evidence the gentleman is educated in any way.

*The use of the masculine does not in anyway imply a masculine subject, nor does it disclude a feminine subject, but is used in a general manner for clarity.

Win2k and alll windows I knew
    are realy **** !!!!
    ALL are smellin' .

BUT

WINDOWS XP
    i think it'll the best .

on the diffence
    but windows xp....
    I had a hard time but I think I have cracked the code.....

Windows 2000 and other Windows platforms are not very good! I turn my nose up to them all.

I feel Windows XP will be the best.

Everyone knows Microsoft has been on the defensive until Windows XP.

I think that the little thing at the top of his post explains it all, hes confused, he has no idea what hes trying to say - this is just what happens when you use spraypaint in small enclosed area, read your warning lables people before you too lose the ability to construct a coherent sentence!
    Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune

Greets All...
    Im not sure why ppl always knock windows, calling it an "unsecure OS". im not speaking about exchange or IIS, as i dont know enough about those systems, but i do know that due to the *openness and user friendly environment that MS deploys by default, (which could attribute to their huge dominance of the market) does not make it an unsecure OS, that would be poor administration of the system. most of these "unsecure" boxes are also run by full-time secretary/part-time IT Admin. when properly set up, windows is quite secure.