Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Micro$oft

Yeah, go Win98! I feel very secure with it because it just doesn't DO enough to be abused!
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

I would feel more comfortable knowing that whoever phantom2k is, he or she can't procreate. The kid would probably be raised with propr inglesh and post dumbshit stuff. Win2k is fine, 98se is fine, linux is the best.

Banned

Re: This one is for Galdron

Originally posted by Galdron
    Ennis said "I run Linux, Im a Hacker" LOL
    No smart hacker admits to being one, get over it!

Wasnt exactly what I meant, I mean if I wasnt interested in hacking or security I would never run Linux but simply Windows. I am not looking to brag here.

Banned
    Originally posted by Galdron:
    When They were approached regarding the possible "negative" uses for Winxp, they simply denied the fact that they were
    I'd like to make an official statement on this one: I have nothing, I repeat nothing, to do with the possible uses for WinXP. Just to make sure....

T3h Ch3F

Talking LOL Negative!

For the record:

In no way am I implicating "Negative" the person, in any malicious uses of any OS, He is perfectlt capable of implicating himself! hahahahah J/K

Originally posted by Galdron
    Good point knight, My question is, Why does Microsoft constantly rush to put out Products that they Damn well know are full of possible Exploits? When They were approached regarding the possible "negative" uses for Winxp, they simply denied the fact that they were

1. Setting up users with a system that is extrmely vulnerable
    (I do appreciate that heheh)

2. Rushing it onto the market because the needed a product that users wanted in response to the disaster of WinMe. Win 98 is as far as I have gone,as the rest are crap. I will get XP though.

hmmm Makes me wonder.
    Answer to Question #1:
    Money!!

Answer to Question #2:
    Money!!

Ever wonder why they charge $80 at CompUSA for a distro of Linux? It's a free OS, but Mandrake 8.1 was $80, so I said f*** that, I'll download it. Took a whole day at 100K/bytes sec to download that thing (3 gigs). Even a free OS still makes money, so it must all be about the $$$$

Banned
    Damn if it wasnt for money driven companies there would be a lot less products on the market, the internet would be a desolate place and Bill Gates would be an IRC cop.

Angry Do you even know what you're talking about?

Originally posted by phantom2k

Win2k and alll windows I knew
    are realy **** !!!!
    ALL are smellin' .

BUT

WINDOWS XP
    i think it'll the best .

windows everyboby know it's very straight end shited
    on the diffence
    but windows xp....

If you can't speak intelligently, don't speak. Can you at least give REASONS for your opinion?

I don't belive you have the background nor experience to say what is '****' or not '****'. You just like windows XP because of the skins. You are a visual person. You have a very tough time learning and using command line-based OSs so you probably have not even tried any others. You are just trying to fit in with all the other 'hackers' that bash m|cR0$of7.

There that is my sosicalogical rundown of your personality after one post.

By the way Ennis, and everyone else for that matter, don't think you are a hacker until a hacker you are as such. And never tell people WHAT you are. That is for them to decide.
    Tsk Tsk that \'vB Code is ON\' is really tempting me.. No bad prof.! BAD!

Talking Micor nube

I am understanding the windowz part but after that my mind fogs up ?
    Perhaps we need to recyle some data on os'z for people to read

I know i like a good 30 page spread on whats working.
    Yeah

Bill hasnt made any money off this (he's not rich) people dont use it ?

Its all lies i tell ya