Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: windows ME

larryjs
    every body is cool

larryjs
    To TERR : touche' and ALL OF THE ABOVE

Angry

I am sick and tired of people saying that Windows Me is the worst and most unstable OS microsoft has ever made. I know that this is not true. That honor goes to the unholy Windows 95. This thing crashed everyday, this thing had more bugs than an antfarm, this thing is what started the blue screen of death, this thing could easily be attacked by beginning hackers, this thing made me scream shout and yell at the top of my lungs every day, this thing is the root of all evil. If anyone says otherwise simply put, they are wrong. On a scale of crap Me is a 9 out of 10, and 95 is an 11.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Originally posted by larryjs
    relax....I was just checking to see how insecure you guys are and to see if you could take it as well as dish it out. I actually like this site.I was blowing off some pent up anger at poeple who expect progammers to do miracles. Like we have the forsight to consider every possible situation. If I did i would play the Fl lotto and never look at a computer screen again. I guess no one else can relate to my verbal vomit

larryjs! Is it really you? The same larryjs from page4? You are so polite! I hardly recognize you. You are definitely too newrvous.

larryjs
    ignore this post