Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sub 7

Thats a pretty bold statement! Are you sure your a hacker in the true sense of the word? Hows your c programming? Would you be able to help with a strange problem i'm having with an aix 4 box i administer? Or maybe take a look at a cgi script i've been having some diffs with? I haven't heard too many "real" hackers i've had the good fortune to meet actually say come out and say "i'm a hacker"...

Banned

good point

goot point pete,
    but then again hackers arent all technical, a hacker can be a person that thinks "outside the box", someone who craves information, there is no PERFECT hacker out there, there is no one that can answer ALL your questions off the top of their head, they all still have more and more they need to learn. Being a hacker is a craving to learn, and to achive high computer knawlage, you dont necissarily have to be a hacker guru....
    Just what i consider a hacker to be, i dont consider myself one though.

Lightbulb trojan...

but can u tell me how to insert or put a trojan into somebody else system..and suppose if the trojan isinserted the how to operate a trojan...
    pls help..
    intruder...

Originally posted by Obliterate
    yes but the hard work is where all the fun comes from. it allows you to know that you've actualy done something with your time... well maybe not. but it makes you feel like you've created something. or its just me.

Unhappy regarding the trojan...

hello...can u guide me ..that how can i put a trojan into some other person's system..and how to operate the backdoor trojan...if it is put there already....
    because on of my friend send me one file and told me to download...then i downloaded..it...then he told me to run that file so i did that...then he captured my keyboard and my mouse also...but when i told him to teach me he told me no...pls teach me i don't know how to do ......
    waiting for your reply..
    intruder..

Originally posted by Ennis
    Well Im a hacker, but I have explored systems at first then installed Sub7 if I want to get back in quickly, if I want to learn then Ill do it the hard, fun way.

learn for your self. like i am.
    Of all the things I\'ve lost
    I miss my mind the most
    -Ozzy

learn for your self. like i am. - Obliterate
    Thanks goodness, someone else sees the light! Why cant everyone else be like him? Instead of comming to other people on the forum or in Mirc, and asking :

How can I hack . . . . . .
    Its getting old people. . Learn to use a search engine. Do the work yourself. You wont learn unless you try.

Banned

trojen

if you cant use a trojen what are youdoing on a computer security bored?
    hmmm
    explain

learning, aparently thats what this site was made for. and its board not bored. im a fairly fast learner so i figured i'd come to where the action is.
    Of all the things I\'ve lost
    I miss my mind the most
    -Ozzy

Talking

can we move to net bus yet?

Re: regarding the trojan...

Originally posted by intruder
    hello...can u guide me ..that how can i put a trojan into some other person's system..and how to operate the backdoor trojan...if it is put there already....
    because on of my friend send me one file and told me to download...then i downloaded..it...then he told me to run that file so i did that...then he captured my keyboard and my mouse also...but when i told him to teach me he told me no...pls teach me i don't know how to do ......
    waiting for your reply..
    intruder..

And when you asked ME how he did it, I also told you that I wouldn't tell you how, only how to remove it. I think that there is a certain level of maturity that must be obtained, otherwise it is a script-kiddie usage. I think that Trojan Backdoor programs aren't script-kiddie-like in themselves, it's just how they are used... see quoted example.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency