Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sub 7

Go here .

Plenty of reading about Trojans.
    KapperDog

you have to crawl before you walk.....you have to start on the bottem by using programs. Some people catch on some don't. The ones that catch on learn to write scripts, read lots of books and come here for knowledge.

Banned

If It Must Be Used

Ok, as much as we complain, moan etc. its very unlikely that these peole are going to ignore using trojans. Do you remember being a complete bare bones newbie and someone told you that you could control someones computer and flip their screen and so on.

Well if you are honest it may bring back horrible lame memories but it happened to the best of us.

Banned

Ah jeez here we go again.

Ok, I know some C/C++, javascript, no I dont care for CGI, I can sort out some problems but not all, Ill try and enjoy doing it but I may not always succeed.

You negativity towards me shocks me, is it so hard to believe there is hackers among you in your presence or did you percieve everybody was a script kiddie.

Ah, god why do people bother...

I don't think i was negative towards you, i do have problem with people making claims to skills which don't seeem to conform to thier posts - i think you should let your posts do the talking rather then making outlandish statements. You have a problem with my questioning of your posts - maybe we should agree on what a hacker really is, i believe that it takes an tremendous amount of knowledge to make the transition from enthusiast to hacker - but it does seem of late to have become more of an ambiguous term - whats your take on it?
    Maybe you should try to develop more a "thicker skin", my questioning of your posts is nothing compared to the roasting you would get if you made such statement elsewhere - go join the irish linux user group at http://www.linux.ie and make the same claim - you'll discover true meaning of the term flame if you do that.

Banned

Huff

Hmmm, I like your thinking, if you wish I will join but I dont think I would make such a staement there. True, however here I ammore comfartable using the term as here their is a different look of a hacker, I am a hacker in terms of a neophythe if that clears things up, I am by no means as uper-hacker or elite for want of a better word but I am reasonable.

Banned

Angry hmm

going back a few threads but you said who never used trojans of cause we all do im talking about the script kiddies that use them ones come on boards like this and say im l33t (why cant they just use letters by the way)
    and hey wouldnt know the difference between c/c++ or java even if they were swimming in it(sorry an add on tv at the moment) they then brag to their friends and then then they think lets make a hacking group and call it somthing like l33t MonkEys (sorry the best i could think up of the top of my head)
    their the people im bitching bout

Originally posted by Obliterate
    learn for your self. like i am.
    My friends no doubt Sub7 is one of the power ful RAT right now but still i say its not the best i have ever come to know. The few features i like of Sub7 are
    Capture screen option allow mouse click
    ftp/http
    get recorded passwords

But try School bus its too cool very pleasent envoirment its best features are :

crash windows
    shutdown
    capture screen
    application
    its client chat option
    send msg

if u want to have fun with ur victim than use School bus otherwise if u want just to get passwords then use SUB7

Re: regarding the trojan...

Originally posted by intruder
    hello...can u guide me ..that how can i put a trojan into some other person's system..and how to operate the backdoor trojan...if it is put there already....
    because on of my friend send me one file and told me to download...then i downloaded..it...then he told me to run that file so i did that...then he captured my keyboard and my mouse also...but when i told him to teach me he told me no...pls teach me i don't know how to do ......
    waiting for your reply..
    intruder..

Well U have to send the sever to the victim, one way is exchanging file , change the extension of ur program and decode it from server.exe to (any name).exe.mp3

Trace victim Ip address and then simply let him/her run the server and after that he's urs.

Quite nice way to explain how trojan work