Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sub 7

Banned

sub 7

any one else agree with me that sub 7 is the worst thing ever introduced tot he hacker/security world litle kids thinking ther elite cause they can connect to a icq number and push buttons!! what ya think?
    RiOtEr

Banned

Sub7

The simplistic Remote Administration Tool they call Sub7. When Mobman sat at home creating it did he realise the affect it would have, maybe not.

Trojans can give the backdoor advantage to any hacker, after cracking a server the last thing you want to do is to repeat the process, hence the backdoor created when you put that little trojan in there. Many a young man got into hacking through trojans, who are now purely ethical and laugh at the days of script kiddie fun.

It is just an over-used tool, create your own and your not a script kiddie. Simple?

Banned

trojans

I think trojans are very usefull tools and they arent necissarily all for script kiddies, i mean if u get in there in the first place and get that trojan in there you did the work, you just dont want to do it again, many hackers place trojans in machines that they havent learned enough about yet, so when they learn alittle more they can access what they had before without all that work.
    i dunno its just my thought about things.

Banned
    That is a very relevent point, do not become a sheep and abandon everything considered lame, it may be useful for security/job related issues.

Banned

yes but

i can belive you on that then it is easier for you to install a back door etc but not oned so many fetures such as the matrix effect to quickly and easly gain acses to a system think bout it

Banned

Sub7

Hmm yes there is a huge lame aspect acquired with Sub7 Im not disputing this fact. However there are some handy features there for those not considered script kiddies, who would never use such a program [perhaps create their own] but just want to avoid hard work?

Thumbs down

yes but the hard work is where all the fun comes from. it allows you to know that you've actualy done something with your time... well maybe not. but it makes you feel like you've created something. or its just me.
    Of all the things I\'ve lost
    I miss my mind the most
    -Ozzy

Banned

Thumbs down yes but...........

yes it is fun the first time and their is a great feeling of satisfaction but you get sic of doing it again and again when your trying things out so trojans are good but sub 7 come on tose fetures its like a car who ever uses those all those ashtrays anyway??

Banned

Thumbs down yes but...........

yes it is fun the first time and their is a great feeling of satisfaction but you get sic of doing it again and again when your trying things out so trojans are good but sub 7 come on tose fetures its like a car who ever uses those all those ashtrays anyway??

Banned
    Well Im a hacker, but I have explored systems at first then installed Sub7 if I want to get back in quickly, if I want to learn then Ill do it the hard, fun way.