Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Little Humor

A Little Humor

I just got through reading some security news, and came across a story of a defaced page...

Now before I go on, let the record reflect that I do not advocate the defacing of foriegn pages, or any webpages...

But I found the "Evil Angelica defaces website with Tali-tubbie attack" at http://www.securitynewsportal.com/article.php?sid=1850 - extremely amusing. The little image they have of the four "talitubbies" and the accompaning midi is hilarious.

Although I do find the image funny, I again would like to state that I do not believe in the defacing of pages. But I think that with all the "tension in the air" that it adds a bit of comic relief.

[If someone is thinking that I found this funny because I am an American thats not true, I would laugh if someone came up with a humorous Pres. Bush pick. I simply found the pun (play on words) humorous (Tali-Tubbies | Teli - Tubbies)

Just thought I'd post alittle humor, hope no one is offended by my ethnocentric humor.
    Simon Templer

\"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. \"
    -The Buddha

Banned
    Damn that little pic is funny.

That was good

T3h Ch3F

Thumbs up Hahahahahaha

ROFLMAO!!!! Now thats funny, Damn laughing is good medicine for the rough times we are in, We just attacked afghanistan, I just pray that the innocent casualties are minimal, I hate to see women and children caught up in a situation that is beyond their control.

P:

War

I just noticed the news about the U.S Strike *sighs* I feel that grave consequences will arise out of this altercation on both fronts. (The U.S and In the Far East)

Life is so difficult to create, yet it is so easily destroyed!
    Simon Templer

\"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. \"
    -The Buddha

Banned
    I was just watchin it on the news there, even though I knew it was coming it was unfortunate.

T3h Ch3F

Unhappy Unfortunate

Unfortunate that these measures have to be taken, but I feel, quite confident that its the correct decision, They leave us no other choice. *Looks Sad*. I pray for all of you guys to stay safe!!!! For I beleive we are indeed facing the threat of another attack on our soil, in the near future. Dont be paranoid just be safe!!

P:

Banned

News

It says on the news that strikes are to continue all night.

T3h Ch3F

Osama Buh Bye

That sneaky bastard better dig those caves deeper!

That sneaky bastard better dig those caves deeper!
    LOL , That's Funny

Isn't it odd how all these unfortunate events are occuring because of 1 man (I know the US wants a war on "terrorism" in general, but these bombings are the result of an organization (The Taliban) refusing to hand over ONE man (Bin Laden) ).

I'm sure Bin Laden is eating this up
    Simon Templer

-The Buddha