Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Little Humor

T3h Ch3F

Angry The things that piss me off!!

1. He claims to be a great leader, yet he denies the very acts that make him so great to his crazed followers (pussy)

2. He hides his true desire which is to seize power in saudi arabia, for the Oil, and other wealth, in the guise3 of a religious war (Jihad my ass)

3. He sacrifices his ppl for his own means while hiding in various places (A real sissy boy)

4. Judging by the footage I have seen, he rarely bathes, and looks sweatier than a Whore in Church (Stinky Basatrd)

I say his death will benefit not only his enemies but also the clueless idiots that follow him!

T3h Ch3F

Exclamation

Hell I say we drop a bar of soap and a wash cloth on him, Itl turn out to be Jimmy Hoffa. Or mabe Elvis or Jim Morrison who have been behind it the whole time. LOL

Talking

... http://hta.dhs.org/Bin-Day-O.swf

You thought that was funny...check this out!
    Funny as hell on ice. Check it out.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Hmm....

Did you type that correctly? I couldn't view it!

Maybe its just me?
    Simon Templer

\"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. \"
    -The Buddha

T3h Ch3F

???????????????

Hey Carnage its a NON Link, retype the adress

Simon all i have to say about that pick

The thing that i cant believe is that thousands of people are dead, we lost four planes and both World Trade Centers because of box knifes
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

The thing that i still cant believe is that thousands of people are dead, we lost four planes and both World Trade Centers because of box knifes
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

oops pressed the button twice

Banned

Yes you did.

Did Kevin Mitnick say that back when me and him were cracking boxes, oh wait that wasnt the same bloke.