Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mcafee Virus Scan 6.0

Mcafee Virus Scan 6.0

Hey everyone! A brand new product from Mcafee, Virus Scan 6.0. This software is $39.99 USD (last time I checked) and I'm finding this program to be extreamly valueable. It comes with the new a improved version of VirusScan 6.0 which is much better then Norton Anti-Virus 2002. Also, to just make things better, it comes with Mcafee Firewall 3.0.

Now, Norton Anti-virus 2002 is like 49.99USD and it sucks, with its lack of feature. The NAV is basically, a basic no-access Scanner, with a On-Demand Scanner that only scan files, boot record...etc Just the basic stuff!

With Mcafee VS 6.0, you get a Firewall, and a Virus Scanner with all the features that comes with NAV, plus more. Like HAWK (monitors your system for any abnormal activity), Internet Filter (Active X, Java)....etc

Price, Mcafee is way cheaper but a $10 USD.

Also, just to introduce, The Mcafee Internet Security 4.0. It the best protection suits yet at the price of just $79.99 USD. Comes with All feature of Norton Internet Security 2002, plus much much more.

To check out these great new products from Mcafee, visit http://www.mcafee-at-home.com

I have just brought a copy of the Mcafee Virus Scan 6.0 Profession!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Are you by any chance working for McAfee, only messing, sounds good.
    I never trusted Norton anyway.

I'm not actually. I just find this Product to be quite intresting and I through that I should share it with everyone. McAfee is the brand to trust for security. EVERYONE, GET YOURESELVES A COPY INSTEAD OF USING WAREZZZZZZZZZ!

Support NAI for this masterpiece. However, you should wait just a little longer for things to settle before buying it, though.

Banned

Warez!

Dont mock the almighty trojan ridden Warez.

Theres no harm in free things.

the deal sounds good on the scanner,and u get the firewall.
    and free stuff is good,but if u use the software a lot i fell u sould buy your own. if it was u loosing money u would bitch a little i know i would
    Life is like a **** sandwich,
    The more bread u have the less **** u have to eat

are the Mcafee guys paying u some royalty for this??

Banned
    My thoughts exeactly pooja, tell us the truth are you related to Mr.Mc Afee?

Exclamation

You sound like you're working for McAfee or something. I use Norton Corporate Edition, and think it's far better than McAfee. What do you have to say about that?

I personally use InoculateIt 6.0 and i love it. As for McAfee I used to have it and hated it.It always locked up my system. Like everybody else said you do sound like your from McAfee.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Mcafee is good, i liked it alot better than NORTON 2001 it picked up alot more VIRUSES when i ran a few scans on friends machines than norton, but what is it that it doenst like with I.E. 6.0, there seems to be some problems with the WEBSCAN file and I.E. 6