Thread: Just for jollies...The Second Arrival

Just for jollies...The Second Arrival

Can you tell I am bored? Regs here may notice I have nothing interesting to add...I'm not l33t by any means...I know what I like and what I don't like...that's it...that's all...i hope no one minds that I just lurk a little...post a few threads...hope I don't annoy anyone too much...so please say a quick hello...I wanna learn why things work...I'm not satisfied with using a script that someone else wrote...I want to know why and what and how...so I'll be askin' a lot of ???'s but don't expect me to answer any tech stuff...not right now...

Banned
    Not a better way to to learn than to lurk. Read, read and then read some more.

Not bad advice Ennis reading helps you learn faster than asking stupid questions that just piss people off. There are lots of good information out there if you are willing to do the work. Also by finding the information you learn more that way then if it is handed to you on a silver platter. So happy reading and if you have real questions don`t be afraid to ask if you cann`t find the answer.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

its good to read and to lurk, but the occasional questin isn't bad,...but when you'rea newbie and dno't have a lot of stuff to give back, i'd back off on saying the "so and so OS sucks" and those mean comments that some liek to use

Banned

dont piss people off

also dont piss people of by flaming it so your likely to have more respect next time you ask a question!

Banned
    The spoon exists but only in spirit.

the only person that is ok to piss off is Giovanni, Hanns, or whatever his name is.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]