Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AntiOnline Max Password

Banned

20 letters whats that

random key strocks and technical isnt that a oxymoron??
    think bout it

RiOtEr what are you talking about?

gee hmm that post you wrote was 991 bytes huh. well you see where I get your average post length to be about 800 bytes then.
    Tsk Tsk that \'vB Code is ON\' is really tempting me.. No bad prof.! BAD!

Terr's posts

---> Terr, why is it that you can posts 5.x times a day and still remain at 243 total posts as long as i have been on AntiOnline?

--> Truly, you are a talented individual.
    Obey All Orders Without Question...The comfort you\'ve demanded is now mandatory. --Jello Biafra

Banned

oxymoron

when 2 things said contradict eachother learnt it in english the otherday thought i better use it!? make my mummy proud

Banned
    Originally posted by Briareus
    ---> Terr, why is it that you can posts 5.x times a day and still remain at 243 total posts as long as i have been on AntiOnline?
    Hitting the 'refresh' button on your browser might help
    Originally posted by RiOtEr
    random key strocks and technical isnt that a oxymoron??
    think bout it
    Don't have to think about that one... NO, 'random key strocks' and 'technical' is NOT an oxymoron... You're confusing 'paradox' and 'oxymoron' here , but your quote even isn't a paradox...
    An oxymoron only is an oxymoron when the two parts of an expression contradict eachother. 'Random key strocks' and 'technical' are not one expression, so no oxymoron!

You really are a stupid smartass, RiOtEr... (hey, an oxymoron!).

Let me give you one advice: don't take advice from me... (hey, a paradox!).

Don't bust up RiOtEr, he is just trying to find a use for his newfound knowledge. And I belive that the post rate is refreshed once a day. Probably at GMT midnight. WHen Terr and I were having this conversation I checked back at the main page and saw that his posts were retained at 225. The page was current so I do not belive that the 'most posts' section is realtime but I could be wrong. Ask the admin.
    Tsk Tsk that \'vB Code is ON\' is really tempting me.. No bad prof.! BAD!