Office XP Professinal

Thread: Office XP Professinal

Banned

Talking Office XP Professinal

Hey guys what up?? This is my first time posting on the board but I've been reading it alot lately. You guys know your ****! I'm trying to get there. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here could help me with Office XP Professional (Home Edition). I got a copy from a friend of mine and I installed in and used a crack that I find on the net. It installed fine but when I try and use Word or Excel or whatever, a message opens up right away stating the following:

Please enter a valid product key to use this product - setup has detected that the product key is missing or invalid. You will find this 25-character key on your Certificate of Authenticity or the yellow sticker on the back of the CD Case.

Well, I got the key from my friend and that didn't work. Then I got another key from someone else and that one didn't even work. Same error message over and over. Anybody have a clue as to what I can do?? Thank you

Sirex
    Share on Google+

Talk to me privately and I'll take care of ya.
    Share on Google+

Talking

authenticode strikes again. hopefully you're not going online with a cracked XP. Microsoft is making a list... Rumor has it Lars Ulirch is in charge
    Share on Google+

Now, I realize this is your first post. But did the topic say 3l33t h@ck3rs who want to crack come here. This site is about security, not about your inablility to pirate software. If you need help pirating software perhaps you should find a site that deal's with those issues.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead
    Share on Google+