Thread: Batch Files anyone

Batch Files anyone

Does anyone have the source for some helpful and/or just silly batch files that I could use? I can't remember that one I read the other day...it was a good one though...who cares if it's an oldie, it's still a goodie, I had one that if you didn't press g within 5 secs a sentence would echo repeatedly, if you did press a key(anything but g) than it would do the same but with a diff sentence...if you pressed g it would boot up normally the choices were hidden and it really pissed my girlfriend off...if anyones interested...i'll write it down here...my memory sux so i'd have to look at my puter to find it...

Wink

The good resource for this is any old MS-DOS book/manual or if you read over the help files for dos, they have every command and pipe you can use. You can even write viruses in batch files, pretty scary huh

Banned
    Got to www.cyruslabs.com and check out the tutorials section and look for the one on creating DOS batch file viruses.

DOS is great.

I have attached by MS-DOS tutorial, not much on batch files but just thought it might be useful.
    Attached Files Attached Files

You probably won't be able to use this since Windows 9x doesn't have this festure (I think), and it has to be on a network, but I'll post it anyway. It's great to piss people off!

Write the file to run the net send command several hundred times to send to victim's computer. Every time the command runs, a window will pop up on their screen with the message you specify.

Example:

net send computername Am I pissing you off?

You can run this command as many times as you want, and it's fun as hell if your victim is computer-stupid. They think it's a virus!

Network messages do work in 98, the "victim" has to have winpopup open though.
    Batch files are ****.

I stand corrected, then.