Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nuke programs

Unhappy nuke programs

ok... so now I let on to the real gaping hole in my knowledge... sure, i've pretended to be quite savy, but now i'm just dying to know something.. I've heard alot of talk about nukers lately... so I go to find information on them. No, no information, just download our nuker today and nuke someone.. wow, that helps... First of all, i don't want to be malicious (what for, right?) and second i want to know exactly what it does... so, for a newbie, could some eone please explain?

(please explain he says, cowering in the corner... oh no, he thinks...i hope not a dumb question...)
    visit clublouie.com!!

the funny thing is...

the funy thing is, no one replies.. a couple views but no one replies.. dang huh? i'll be so very greatful to the first replier wiht substance
    visit clublouie.com!!

Try this link:

http://www.antionline.com/jargon/nuke.php

I hope it helps.

thanx but...

thanx alot for that link...i did check that..but it doens' treally answer all the questions i have. any more explanations?
    visit clublouie.com!!

Before I can answer them, you have to ask them. What are they?

Arrow ok then..

ok then..i thought it was clearer up top..sorry.. if i downloaded a nuker program, what does it do? obviously i don't want to do it i just want to know how it works and why it does it..i think i read somewhere about it sending packets very fast... then i thought perhaps it overloaded hte other person with packets from one machine to the next..but then, if one computer is slower htan the other, that won't work..so i figured that guess was wrong.. is that clearer?
    visit clublouie.com!!

now, i cant claim to be an expert, but i think it sends a f'd up ping packet that crashes older systems.

if you are asking what the result is, they are suposed to lock up the pc at the targeted ip. i believe most of them wot work on current systems.
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

Banned

Thumbs up Hope this helps

Ok, heres some links to info on Denial of Service attacks or 'nuking'. Not much about programs but enough about the attacks to get you started.

I suppose the best way to learn is to read so I suggest digging up tutorials on DoS and you will learn more than from anyone posting a reply.

www.anti-hack.za.net/

www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Surf/9103/info.html

Sorry about this I posted 5 links and checked them out and only 2 worked? I got the links from Copernic, maybe its because I havent slept tonight...

thanx

tanx for the info..might i point out, tho that only the geociites and antihack links work! thanx tho.. inow understand. one topic down 65334 more
    visit clublouie.com!!

Here is a pretty clear and simple explaination.

Here is all the advanced reading you could ever ask for.
    KapperDog