dcsimg
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 103

Thread: The AntiPoints System Is Now Online!

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    752
    That has already happened. JP went from 0 to god only knows how many anitpoints in no time flat.
    Of course, I'd do that too if I was the administrator, but I'm not.

  2. #52
    Old-Fogey:Addicts founder Terr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,007
    Originally posted by stflook
    That has already happened. JP went from 0 to god only knows how many anitpoints in no time flat.
    Of course, I'd do that too if I was the administrator, but I'm not.
    Now, I'm waiting for JP to let me know if he's fixed some board stuff...

    All my antipoints are from honest and hard-working people (I.E.: Not me)...

    But I belive Seb-G went from no antipoints to five red dots in no time flat... Actually, it took a few minutes...
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    752
    Originally posted by Terr


    Now, I'm waiting for JP to let me know if he's fixed some board stuff...

    All my antipoints are from honest and hard-working people (I.E.: Not me)...

    But I belive Seb-G went from no antipoints to five red dots in no time flat... Actually, it took a few minutes...
    Yea, you dropped him like an old fart.
    (begging and trying to look pitiful) Does it work the other way? (giving the Bambi eyes)

  4. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    24
    I'm new to this site and I check it out many times daily. I had no idea what the antipoints system was about, but now that its been clarified I think its an excellent idea. Keep up the good work. Peace.

  5. #55
    T3h Ch3F
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    718

    t be Quite Honest

    I have been stuck on my current number of "AP", for a week now. I know I've been given some. For better, or for worse.


    P:

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    534

    green green green

    hey pls somebody give me positive points....it had beeen looong time i have seen that green signal....hhahahaha

    intruder...

  7. #57
    Old-Fogey:Addicts founder Terr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,007
    Originally posted by stflook


    Yea, you dropped him like an old fart.
    (begging and trying to look pitiful) Does it work the other way? (giving the Bambi eyes)
    Nah, JP just sent me a PM. It's fixed now, and I am freed from the terrible strain of not trying to match JP's number of APs.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    752

    Re: green green green

    Originally posted by intruder
    hey pls somebody give me positive points....it had beeen looong time i have seen that green signal....hhahahaha

    intruder...
    You will have to EARN your antipoints. Asking people to give you them for free is not a good idea. If I come across a post that deservs them in the near future, I will give them to you.

  9. #59
    AntiOnline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    514
    Good idea JP, keep up the good ideas!

  10. #60
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    8

    This Rocks

    This is soooo swwweeeetttt!!!!!!

    -White Hacker








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •