Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a Thought

Just a Thought

If some guy picked the lock to your house, looked around for a couple minutes, and then locked it again, what would you do?
    Why am I still here?

did he leave footprints on my shiny floor?? if so then I'd care but if not then I wouldn't know and wouldn't give a damn
    01010111 01101001 01110010 01100101 01100100

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I would call the police and have him charged with Break and Enter. I have the right to privacy even if nothing is disturbed. I pay for the right when I rent my apartment.

In addition, the fact that the guy went into the apartment could lead to further problems. Maybe he will come back now that he knows where I hide my fancy fake jewerly.

But that's just me.

Talking

He'd never get in! He'd probably get caught in the firewall out the front or the Security Guard, Norton, might spot him before he got in.

hmmm maybe I'll just ask him in for a cup of tea and together we could talk about how he got in 8þ

hmm Maybe we could make a comunity of people who do this.
    maybe we can call them.... Dakers...
    just a thought

Eating_Scarlett

Re: Just a Thought

Originally posted by Alcatraz
    If some guy picked the lock to your house, looked around for a couple minutes, and then locked it again, what would you do?
    why does it have to be a guy picking the lock? Girls can pick locks just as well or better than any damned guy.

And if it were a GIRL lock picker... there'd be a hellavua lot more interesting responses to this question, I tell ya now...

Change the question, change the question!!

Re: Re: Just a Thought

Originally posted by Eating_Scarlett

why does it have to be a guy picking the lock? Girls can pick locks just as well or better than any damned guy.

And if it were a GIRL lock picker... there'd be a hellavua lot more interesting responses to this question, I tell ya now...

Change the question, change the question!!
    .... if it was a girl lock picker then I'd just give her the key.
    She's welcome anytime 8þ

Heh. This thread makes me think an analogy is going to be made... To heck with it, here comes the analogy. The house is your computer, the lock is any security measures you might have. The lockpick is the cr/h-acker (Depending on ethics)...

I'd be pissed, and just get a nice big dog named Cujo...
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Not much here is mine

Well if they came in literally and just looked around at my place all they would see is my landlady's stuff. My room is at the back of the house so he'd actually have to walk in and take a serious look. Nonetheless I'd be pissed that someone was in my home looking at anything. Next time Puck (my cat) will rip the hell outta them.
    Risk everything, or gain nothing.

Eating_Scarlett
    I have a question. Is the lock-picker ugly or good looking?