Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a Thought

Banned
    For you Scarlett it's John Holmes in full bondage wear......

Re: Just a Thought

Originally posted by Alcatraz
    If some guy picked the lock to your house, looked around for a couple minutes, and then locked it again, what would you do?
    If I knew this happened, I would try my best to secure my home. I think (and hope) anyone would.

Next time I would put a better lock/firewall. Thats when you get a really big dog. Or make the door handle electrified
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Question Hrm...

Isn't that illegal? Electrifying your door handle?
    AFAIK it would be iffy too, perhaps a neighbour comes by and tries the door to see if it's locked and if you're home, or your kids came home from school early. Think of that eh?

*watches as suddenly the lights in the apartment building flicker and the smell of burnt rubber fills the air*

I'd just get a big dog like Terr. Hell, even tamed wolves work well. Large felines are good too, like lions, tigers, maybe even a bear? Oh my..

Anyways, again I'm bored and I'm in IT class, nothing else to do so I'm posting.

Cheers
    -Tig
    <-[ Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow they may cancel your visa. ]->

I'd kick him square in the nuts!

Re: Re: Just a Thought

Originally posted by Eating_Scarlett

why does it have to be a guy picking the lock? Girls can pick locks just as well or better than any damned guy.

And if it were a GIRL lock picker... there'd be a hellavua lot more interesting responses to this question, I tell ya now...

Change the question, change the question!!
    A girl wouldn't have to pick the lock. If I knew there was a girl trying to break into my house, I'd leave the door ajar.