Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KaKoKool, You suck.

Something else

You can also tell because anything he writes has terrible grammar.

A little space with ...

Hello all ...

Here is a simple idea, which may interest everyone. Is it possible to set up a little space on this site (or link to another server, I can host that if it's accepted) where we can drop files, and have others members "vote" for the trueness, precision, and technical interest of the content of the file.

It would help beginners (and in my mind I'll always be a beginner till my death) to discriminate from interesting, technically proven documents to "this-is-stupid" or "this-is-just-an-hacking-cockbook".

A kind of AntiRating for documents, not person.

Jean-Francois

Banned
    Negative originally quoted KaKoKoOl, and this quote shows KaKoKoOl's quote on Negative's quote.
    Only one thing

You copy-and-pasted that from an African dictionary?

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well easy got victim IP traceout address i mean u can either goto whois.net or use ant traceout program and u can trace the IP from where the person is attacking.
    U can use NeoTrace for this quite a good program and u can also check if the victim is preinfected by any trojan if it is infected u can hack that.
    One of the best thing u can do to the person is DOS ATTACk which can do any three of the following things to ur victim.
    Crush Windows
    Hang Computer
    Restart

I didnot copy it from anywhere in the world except my brain and everything e;se i beleive is tru but this one is only copied from my brain . If u r saying that i have i have copied it from dict. then u r 101% dame wrong here abt. DOS attack i know , its types who they work . Traceouting IP u can do that easily, whois.net is an offical site where u an trace any IP u can lookup who the vicitm is its ISP and other info. like geographical info.

Negative if u could provide me even a single piece of evidence from where i have copied it i will stop comming on this site. and if not than booooo for u .

by the way BOOOOOO in advance
    1. 'You copy-and-pasted that from an African dictionary?' was a reply to your mambo-jambo ('Da Saniya kus maa espee ghana', originally located at this thread . You don't seem to be familiar with quoting, so I'll explain the basic rule to you:

Copy-and-pasted from http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html#toc1 which explains why I responded BELOW the quote
    2.3 Why should I place my response below the quoted text?
    Usually, the reading-flow is from left to right and from top to bottom, and people expect a chronological sequence similar to this. Especially people who are reading a lot of articles (and who therefore would qualify as the ideal person to answer your question) appreciate it if they can read at first the text to which you are referring. The quoted text is some kind of help to remember the topic, which of course will not work, if you place the quoted text below your response.

Furthermore, that's the standard. This may sound as a weak argument, but since people are not used to reading the other way around, they have no idea what you are referring to and have to go back and forth between the referenced articles, have to jump between different articles and so on. In short - reading the article becomes more and more difficult - for people who read many articles it is reason enough to skip the entire article, if the context is not obvious.
    Let's summarize this:

1. You say: ''Da Saniya kus maa espee ghana'
    2. I quote that, and I respond: ''You copy-and-pasted that from an African dictionary?'
    3. You quote my response, and mistake it for a response on your statement about DoS-ing...
    4. I still didn't figure out what '''Da Saniya kus maa espee ghana'" means... This is what I've got until now:

Saniya : the Saniya Project - Hygiene and Sanitation program.
    kus: dutch for kiss, so it could be kiss...
    maa: my?
    espee: must have something to do with Amtrack...
    ghana : the country I suppose...

Translated, "''Da Saniya kus maa espee ghana" must be something like: "Kiss my Ghanese hygienic train"...

Interesting, I guess...

he he

man he is stil copy past hehe damn crazy hehehhe

______ ______ ______ ______

I Am D3stR0y3r

______ ______ ______ ______

Re: he he

To proof this i have to explain few thing so here is goes

this is a phrase in PASHTOO language which i learn from a friend it will be quite difficult for me to explain it in English but lets give it a try

Da= is
    Saniya= Urs
    Kuss= Ass
    ma= in
    maan= mine
    Ispe= Dog
    Ghana= ****

means
    my dog **** in ur ass

Banned
    Originally posted by KakoKoOl
    means
    my dog **** in ur ass
    OK, now I really am confused...

What do you mean:

- your **** looks like a dogs, and you put it in someone's ass?
    That's too bad, man, I feel sorry for you...

or

- you order your dog to put his **** in someones's ass?
    May I remind you about the fact that bestiality is illegal in most civilized countries (with the exception of The Netherlands, but you're allow to smoke weed there too)?

OK, so this is why 'Hide this post' was invented

I propose to rename "Terr" "Holmes" ... The only words I can find are : TERRific, TERRible ...

Jean-Francois ...

Poor guy...

You know, sometimes, I feel sorry for the people that Terr and Negative get a hold of.... but then I say to myself "The <insert explicative here> deserves it! He did it to himself!" and I then feel much better.

Great job guys. And KaKoKool or whoever you are... I learned that plagiarism was bad sometime around second grade. Did you not?

The point is, plagiarism is not "KaKoKool" at all. Don't do it, and you won't get flamed! Easy, right? It should be.

Change your ways, and maybe you can salvage what is left of your reputation... not that there is any left, but who knows.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Originally posted by Negative

OK, now I really am confused...

What do you mean:

- your **** looks like a dogs, and you put it in someone's ass?
    That's too bad, man, I feel sorry for you...

or

May I remind you about the fact that bestiality is illegal in most civilized countries (with the exception of The Netherlands, but you're allow to smoke weed there too)?

OK, so this is why 'Hide this post' was invented

Basically i don't remmeber the name of the person who started the thread where i post this msg.

The reason was that the person who started the thread want's to do something against MUSLIMS and as im a Muslim it really annoy's me so i said

Da Saniya Kus Ma Maan Ispee Ghana.

which means the second thing u just quoted

T3h Ch3F

Exclamation Just let it go!

Kak........... Listen up.... It has become pointless to argue this issue any further. The only thing you are accomplishing, is to assure people that you are guilty as charged (or suggested in this case). You were discovered....Plain and simple, just admit to defeat and move on. You have nothing to gain by continuing to contribute to this thread. Save yourself from future embarassment and just speak your mind. I am aware that the pressure to impress, is inherent in this site. Dont fall into the trap of talking yourself into oblivion. If you hadn't been so damned defensive in the first place, you would not be posting these ramblings. Its time to let it go............ And perhaps re-register with an Alias.........Just a thought. To put it simply,
    Your name is Mud.

:P

Time to leave Kako Alone.