Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: green/gray antipoints?

Talking negative antipoints?

--> There is something deliriously funny to me about the term "negative antipoints" ... can't quite get my brain around it!
    Thanks JP, this is just the sort of hilarity I'd hope to expect from a wide-open brain like yours. [shameless plug for green jewels]
    Obey All Orders Without Question...The comfort you\'ve demanded is now mandatory. --Jello Biafra

Banned
    Originally posted by Briareus
    --> There is something deliriously funny to me about the term "negative antipoints" ... can't quite get my brain around it!
    Hehe, I know what you're thinking, Briareus, and I'm sure it confused a lot of people, judging from this red antipoint I got (stating 'Great job!')
    But then again: 'negative antipoint' - An antipoint that is negative, wouldn't that actually be a 'postive point'?

he

he intersting negativ thets interesting theory on points heheh but you are negativ you need negativ points ...(: <

______ ______ ______ _______

I Am D3stR0y3r

______ ______ ______ _______

I = I
    I^2 = I(I)
    -I^2 = I

So shouldn't 'negative antipoints' not exist?

By the way(for all those Aol and CyberArmy users it is btw):

~
    ||r^2

~ ~
    ||r not ^2 ||r round
    Tsk Tsk that \'vB Code is ON\' is really tempting me.. No bad prof.! BAD!

neg * neg

in response to prof3ssor:

(-I)^2=-I(-I)=I^2

A negative times a negative will equal a positive.

Please, no neg. antipoints, just saying 'negative antipoints' could exist. And pardon me prof3ssor if I misunderstood.
    Thank you.
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

Banned

So.. what is the function of a grey Anti-Point?:|

What exactly does a grey anti point do? Nothing.. :P I think the whole point of anti points would be to give someone positive or negitive feed back.