Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: computer tutorials reviews

Shmoo
    Theres two other books you might want to look into. One is something like "Hack Attacks Revealed" and "Steal This Book 2".
    I found them at Barnes n Noble like a month ago. Steal this book 2 cost about $30, and hack attacks revealed cost around $50. Don't want to pay? Do what I do and just go in there whnever you got free time on your hands, find a nice cozy spot to sit, grab an iced mocha and just, read.

I completely agree with you Shmoo I don't know about "Hack Attacks Revealed" but. I own "steal This Computer Book 2" it's a wonderfully written book and the CD at the back has some useful programs.

Thanks Negative.
    G.G.

Thumbs up

Not to long ago a friend of mine introduced me to Steal This Book 2. I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed flipping through it. This book is extraordinarily well written (for its nature) and It explains some grate do’s and don’ts.

Hi this is one of the better hacking tutorials out on the web that was written from an un-athoured site Note: I did not create help or modify this document in any way. If you can recommend any other good hacking tutorials please do so. Thank you vey much. here is the link to the hacking tutorial
    hello grigri u can try this out..

1) astalavista.com
    2) good-one
    3) www.lameindustries.org

hope this helps......

intruder.....

Thanks alot intruder I found the lame industries site especially useful.
    G.G.