Thread: Internet Hosting Systems

Internet Hosting Systems

What do you belive to be the most secure webhosting software right out of the box and after configured?

I'd go with Apache just because this is the only one that I cannot recite a dozen bugs or security exploits about off the top of my head.
    Tsk Tsk that \'vB Code is ON\' is really tempting me.. No bad prof.! BAD!

As far as I know I'd have to go with Apache also.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Banned
    Judging not by personal experiance but by the majority of respectable hacker sites I would say Apache too.

I would say

i would say apche because my friend is holding a web so i think that one is the best

______ ______ ______

I Am D3stR0y3r

______ ______ ______

Arrow

Absolutely Apache. There are others that are good, but Apache is the most widely used (so the chances of some strange exploit coming out of the blue is less likely). IIS is alright...but not out of the box. Many exploitable extensions are enabled by default in IIS and since very few people use those extensions, they should be disabled ASAP. If you do that and keep track of the latest patches, then IIS is good.
    \"If you torture the data enough, it will confess.\" --Ronald Coase

Apache all the way!