Thread: Help! Help! Wolf! Quick! Help!

Exclamation Help! Help! Wolf! Quick! Help!

Hello =]: Had to get some help quick.. I have an HTML question, which... I have no luck learning the answer to... So what do I do? I come to antionline for help, of course =]:

Question:

I have a frames page, frame B uses anchors... How do I make frame A, my menu frame, call the anchors on frame B???

Thanks for viewing my problem... with godspeed... it's for a resume, and I really, really need a job...
    ~®¥ÅzÄÑ°FF~

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo..

Re: Help! Help! Wolf! Quick! Help!

Originally posted by TeKRoMaNCeR
    I have a frames page, frame B uses anchors... How do I make frame A, my menu frame, call the anchors on frame B???
    [/B]
    In the <A>-tag, there's the "target" parameter. So in frame A, make a link like
    Code:
    linktext
    I haven't done too much work with frames, but I think this is how one does it.
    For complete syntaxes of every HTML-tag, check Index DOT HTML. After making the page, it could be useful to Validate it.

-ZeroOne

PS. Why is this topic under this forum?
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

Ra: The Sun God!

You know... I have to try that immediately when I get home.. I've attempted other variations of that, but not that particular code..

I've done these.. "a href="page.html/#anchor""
    and.. "a href="page.html.#anchor""
    I've even tried them in reverse.. and.. when all failed, and desperation kicked in.. I tried this one..
    "a href="#anchor@page.html""
    and when that one didn't work.. I attempted to yell at the link..
    "a href="GO! You stupid F***ing Link! This Anchor! That Page! Now!"" but that didn't work either.. I'll try that 2nite..

Thanks
    =]: ~®¥ÅÑ~

Unhappy Oops..

Um.. I hadn't realized there were seperate forums to post on.. I just clicked on start new thread.. sorry dude.. (ME)
    ~®¥ÅzÄÑ°FF~

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo..