Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Net-Force

No, my first mission would be to teach this guy what a computer is. I don't think he would even be good enough to be a script kiddie! rofl

He probaly cant see a computer without picturing Windows......... not even a script kiddie..... more like Jack ass......

I could picture him calling the cops every time his firewall stops a ping request. That is, if he's even capbable of installing a firewall.

Originally posted by stflook
    Yea, you're right. My first "mission" would probably be a "top-secret" one to find Osama Bin-Laden's virtual hideout, but not before we put on our "official" Net-Force capes. rofl
    And when we're all done (before 7:00, or it will go past his bedtime), his mom would give us all virtual milk and cookies. rofl
    U never know if the man behind this "Net Force" is bin laden himself?

Nah, it takes quite a bit of work being a sterotypical criminal mastermind! I mean, the benefits are nice, you get one or two devoted fanatic bodyguards, maybe more, and the possible rule-the-world perquisite. Maybe a bit lacking on the 401k, and often without a people-will-not-shoot-at-you clause, but to my understanding the general contract is a pretty sweet deal so long as you surrender the copyright to your morals.

"I can't afford to make exceptions. I mean once word leaks out that an international terrorist leader has gone soft, people begin to disobey you and it's nothing but work, work, work all the time."
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

'anyone care to make a wager on how long the site will stay up?

5:4 it's out in less than 2 weeks.........
    Got Root?

This user powered by Linux.

Have any of you looked at all the mailto: links for this sites...
    Send an email here if you wanna join (sorcerer@bnetforce.net)

If you wanna report a cyber crime, send an email to our tip center (sorcerer@bnetforce.net)

If this person wanted to be taken seriously, a little real design for the site wouldn't hurt...

Additionally, a lot of the links on the ever so well design links page are to sites which make or publish products and information which is regarded as bad, naughty tools...

Quote from page
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    The Red Scorpions was shut down by FBI so if you take the chalange you may end up in jail. That is why I had to statt net force to stop them from sending me to jail. I didn't want to be spikes new girlfriend you now lol
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

What is this persons facination with a guy named spike?!?

Also... Why would the FBI have shut them down and sent people to jail..... could it possibly be that they were doing stuff that was considered. *gasp* illegal??? *providing of course that they existed in the first place and isn't just some script kiddies imagination run amok*

I seriously recommend people stop going to this stupid persons site.. all its doing is giving this fool more numbers on his web counter......

Banned

Talking Net Force are too damn kewl for the likes of me to join.

If they want to fight crime then they should probably get together and learn HTML first.

Originally posted by bizzybutlazy
    He probaly cant see a computer without picturing Windows......... not even a script kiddie..... more like Jack ass......
    Actually, more like dumbass......

I think either jackass or dumbass would work in this situation.....