Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Net-Force

He says he's a hacker, and I don't think he's even smart enough to be a script kiddie. Maybe I should test him. I should tell him to hack me using no help from me (that INCLUDES giving him my IP). I have 3 layers of firewall protection, so I'm not worried, especially with him. rofl

Banned
    Originally posted by stflook
    He says he's a hacker, and I don't think he's even smart enough to be a script kiddie. Maybe I should test him. I should tell him to hack me using no help from me (that INCLUDES giving him my IP). I have 3 layers of firewall protection, so I'm not worried, especially with him. rofl
    Are you crazy this guy is obviously l337 and dangerous, my God man it's Net-Force they can deface any geocities site in 12 hours no problems, and Unicode is nothing to their superior hax0r skillzzz.

Oh God these people keep me laughing.

Originally posted by Ennis

Are you crazy this guy is obviously l337 and dangerous, my God man it's Net-Force they can deface any geocities site in 12 hours no problems, and Unicode is nothing to their superior hax0r skillzzz.
    rofl OH MY GOD!! IT'S NET-FORCE!!
    *people screaming in background*
    RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!! THEY'LL GET US ALL!! OH SWEET LORD NO!!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! rofl rofl

Stalker, perhaps...

Maybe... he is some stalker who has been following you online and knows where you live, and what you do, and who you know, and how many sheets of toilet paper on average you use when you wipe yourself, and who is on your hitlist, and what operating system you use, and all of your important passwords....

But....

That takes intelligence as well as effort, none of which he has...

How does one know if he is a he??? Psuedonyms are quite frequently used when pulling stunts such as these...

I think if you joined, he would probably, after making you a member in his organization, sign you up for the Backstreet Boys fan club.

ROFL
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

net force

It sounds more like someone just got done signing up for the new online game called majestic, Its a game where you pay 9.95 a month to get fake phone calls from people and faxes, email, and all other sorts of junk. TO play the game you have to recruit certain amount of people. He probably seen the firstperson that showed up on his icq search and thought, WOW NEW MEMEBER>

as far as the site goes........haha.....Haha...HAHAHA...ok, it sux.
    Whats a \"START\" button?

Update: This Net-Force guy e-mailed me again. I'll start back where I left off.

After he welcomed me in, I sent him an e-mail telling him that I didn't want into his group. He replied with a message which was kinda nasty at the end. It was something to the effect of him not giving a f*** if I joined or not. I sent an e-mail back telling him he didn't have to be a d*** about it, so he replied, and is THREATENING ME! rofl So I replied telling him that I don't appreciate the threat, and that I'm not intimidated. I also asked him to drop the whole thing before it escalates more than it needs to. He probably won't. *sigh*

So, my question is such:
    How many times do you think he will be stopped by one of my firewalls before I get bored and block his IP?
    The winner will get a small ego boost.

Banned
    Watch out for suspect e-mail's from people saying

Hi! Read This!

I found this cool proggy check it out!

Attachment: Notatrojan.jpg.exe

I'll remember that, but I'm not worried about him. Check out his latest e-mail to me.

**** YOU I WILL HAVE THE WORLD'S POPULATION OF BACK HAT HACKERS ATTACK
    YOU
    BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID. BY THE WAY WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO. YOUR IP
    IS
    216.136.131.58 YOU KNOW WHAT AN IP IS RIGHT HA HA.

First off, his spelling and grammar both suck. Second, that is nowhere near my IP address. He's just bluffing in an attempt to get me to fear him. I'm acting like I'm backing off. Hopefully this will get him to go away.

For him, that would probably be the way he sends it. Iw would probably be from the same address too. I'm not worried about him. Check out his latest e-mail to me.

**** YOU I WILL HAVE THE WORLD'S POPULATION OF BACK HAT HACKERS ATTACK
    YOU
    BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID. BY THE WAY WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO. YOUR IP
    IS
    216.136.131.58 YOU KNOW WHAT AN IP IS RIGHT HA HA.

First off, his spelling and grammar both suck. Second, that is nowhere near my IP address. He's just bluffing in an attempt to get me to fear him. I'm acting like I'm backing off. Hopefully this will get him to go away. He's really testing my patience.....

Cool

]Well, I traced the IP that the netforce jerk gave to stflook, and guess where it goes? To on of Yahoo's mail servers! Flook is right, this guy is a dumbass. He saw the Ip and figured that it must be stflook's IP address...I will be shocked the day that kid ever figures out his real IP address... ROFL
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!