Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Net-Force

He hasn't, and probably won't. It's been over a week now, and I haven't seen so much as a single ping or port probe from him. I was just kidding around when I claimed he wasn't even good enough to be a script kiddie, but it appears I was right. Even script kiddies know how to trace an IP. This dim bulb tried to trace me using a Yahoo e-mail account. I should report him to his ISP anyway. The average user would be absolutely terrorized by his threats (unless they note his bad spelling and grammar, and put 2 and 2 together).

Hmm... It sounds like he picked the wrong IP from header information... Some web-mail services could concievably put your posting IP in the header, however... It's possible.

He could have been right... if you had posted from your mailserver... Which implies your personal computer is connected 24/7 and runs a variety of services, in which case he should realize anyone running that kind of setup is probably not inexperienced...

I would say you refer him over to #Antionline... fresh poser meat.

Or to KaKoKool. I mean, at least he has a "hacker certification". :P

Why don't you just do some cyberstalking?

EDIT:____________
    BTW, 'Antionline.org' webmail and hotmail both show your IP in outgoing messages! Just a further watchout, guys. If you have a dynamic IP allocation scheme with your ISP, it's fine, but if you have a static IP, don't write mail to people you don't like with hotmail or the antionline.org mail system.

(Hotmail has it as the originating address in the message-route information, and Antionline.org has it in the X-originating-IP line.)

EDIT TWO:_____________
    Yahoo.com also has IP address information in the routing section!!! Just be warned that he might realize his mistake, and that he has the IP address of whatever you were on when you sent the mail.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

That's all fine, but I use Yahoo, which doesn't include the IP of the sender as far as I know. Besides, what could this lamer possibly do to me? I have 3 layers of firewall protection, and network intrusion detection. He's a script kiddie at best, and therefore stands less than a snowball's chance in hell of getting through even the first layer.

Originally posted by Matty Cross
    [
    Quote from page
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    The Red Scorpions was shut down by FBI so if you take the chalange you may end up in jail. That is why I had to statt net force to stop them from sending me to jail. I didn't want to be spikes new girlfriend you now lol
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

What is this persons facination with a guy named spike?!?
    [/B]
    As I recall, there is a mention of a phrase like that on "The Happy Hacker", as being the fate of those who cross the law the wrong way with computers. It's mentioned several times, often in the "Sucks to be Me" listings.
    Got Root?

This user powered by Linux.

Originally posted by stflook
    That's all fine, but I use Yahoo, which doesn't include the IP of the sender as far as I know. Besides, what could this lamer possibly do to me? I have 3 layers of firewall protection, and network intrusion detection. He's a script kiddie at best, and therefore stands less than a snowball's chance in hell of getting through even the first layer.
    I had an edit to my message... Yahoo.com's free webmail does include your IP address. Just FYI. I'm not saying he's a threat or anything, just that you shouldn't ignore the possibility that he has your IP and some lame-o plan for getting at you.

Anyone else find it sort of ironic that he says the Red Scorpions were shut down by the FBI... then he starts Net Force to be some sort of good guys against criminals... and then he claims he will summon the collective wrath of the 'back (sic) hat hackers'? Now why would any criminals help him if he had a track-em-down-and-turn-em-in club? I mean, even if you assume he's telling the truth, nothing makes sense... Maybe he has psychological issues.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Yea, I thought of that too. Didn't I post that already? I probably didn't. Oh well. I've seen people like him before. He will do anything to get attention, even if it means risking trouble with the law. He's probably trying to get back at his classmates for thinking of him as a geek.

Remember, script kiddies are people too...

You should probably just report his ass to the ISP he uses...remeber, boys and girls, script kiddies are people too...stupid people too dumb to do anything else...so have mercy on his self and report him...don't worry about his little "back hat(?)" group...like someone posted earlier, black hat hackers won't help somebody if they catch a small whif of a narcker (?), which this kid obviously is.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Dang

Dang !!!

How come I didn't get asked to join such an elite group as 'Net Force' ?

I really feel left out.

roflmao

Angry Net-Force-Net-Force

Deer civilians,
    I am a reprezinativ of 'a hackin' grupe that wuz hired by Goerge Dubya 2 track down Net-Force, thus our name, Net-Force-Net-Force. We use advinced govermint matrix hacking programs that were made by top seceret peeeple. We cood have the most advanced peeoples in the world for us, nad will pay 1000,0000,000 a year 2 work for us. That is whyh we are looking for poeple N thsi board to hac kfor us. email me if you r interested and know hwo 2 hack hotmail accnts.

Super Duper Top Secret FBi/CIA Super Spy 007.5,
    comJo

lol. (grammar and sarcasm intentunal).

Fags., their little ping of death scripts are clogging up the internet and are the prime reason why it takes so long for my pr0n 2 dl. grrrrrr.

----- shout out to all of the TRU'S still out there who actually study, research, LEARN, and actually CONTRIBUTE to the cause, rather than blasphemy it. I commed you for your efforts.
    OverandOut.
    ~comJo

---....Loading: 1x 2x 3x

Banned

Re: Dang

Originally posted by dcongram
    Dang !!!

How come I didn't get asked to join such an elite group as 'Net Force' ?

I really feel left out.

roflmao
    One day young man, you too will be an agent of Net-Force, until that day you must learn the ways of a white hat, no wait black hat hacker, wait were both somehow?