Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Net-Force

I think you should all stop making fun of sorcerer & net-force... they sound like they a really cool group with lots of information to share with the security community....

*if you can't tell I'm joking, i shake my head @ you.. 8)...*

Wink

Originally posted by stflook
    I WILL HAVE THE WORLD'S POPULATION OF BACK HAT HACKERS ATTACK
    YOU
    Beware the Back Hats!

If White Hats are good and Black hats are bad, does that mean back hats are retards?
    J.

After many deep hours of research, I have found that the Latin translation for 'Back Hat' is backitus hatinus, which roughly translated again, back to english, means: one who is a script kiddie and takes it from behind'.

interesting, ... really.

OverandOut.
    comJo
    OverandOut.
    ~comJo

---....Loading: 1x 2x 3x

Angry net force

Ha Ha Ha You guys are so funny. Frst of all who the **** are you? I have never heard about you or anyone ells with the name stephen came from. First of all sflook you are so full of bull **** you probarly made that site up all by yourself to make our lives a living hell. Yes we were founded in march 2000 actually not 2001. Our URL for our site is www.bnetforce.net not www.geocities.com/theredscorpions/netforce.html That is so much bull **** anyways we got a webmaster for our site. No i did not make the one at www.bnetforce.net our webmaster did. If you realy want to find out about the real net force type in the link above and have fun. I am not a scrippt kiddie or anything like that I am a former hacker yes I was a member of a group know as the red scorpion. I also got a message form one of our agents that you tryed to hack him put failed lol. We will get you sflook I dont give a **** what you think about me or net force. We are cyber cops and crackers like you dont like us. We are real and you will soon find out about that in not a very nice way. Hey by the way I kinda like the fack net force site you made you even got the red scorpions in the url. NET FORCE
    :P

Angry net force responds

Ha Ha Ha You guys are so funny. Frst of all who the **** are you? I have never heard about you or anyone ells with the name stephen came from. First of all sflook you are so full of bull **** you probarly made that site up all by yourself to make our lives a living hell. Yes we were founded in march 2000 actually not 2001. Our URL for our site is www.bnetforce.net not www.geocities.com/theredscorpions/netforce.html That is so much bull **** anyways we got a webmaster for our site. No i did not make the one at www.bnetforce.net our webmaster did. If you realy want to find out about the real net force type in the link above and have fun. I am not a scrippt kiddie or anything like that I am a former hacker yes I was a member of a group know as the red scorpion. I also got a message form one of our agents that you tryed to hack him put failed lol. We will get you sflook I dont give a **** what you think about me or net force. We are cyber cops and crackers like you dont like us. We are real and you will soon find out about that in not a very nice way. Hey by the way I kinda like the fack net force site you made you even got the red scorpions in the url. NET FORCE
    :P

oohhhhh... lucky us... we got to hear that ramble TWICE!!!

I find it quite funny that this "netforce" person comes on here asking who the AO users are.... shouldn't we be asking that question??

Such professionalism in their response as well...
    I especially loved the flowing sentences.....

If this really is a true netforce representative, I would have to say... Great start to entering the community.... would've been alot better to address the areas which people have been critising... but I'm sure just ranting will achieve the same effect...

oh, and if you have a webmaster for that site, fire em... it is 'orrible....