Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wtf!

So who is controlling the place then(the channel)? Is there no overall coordinator that has direct contact with JP?

Also, on a side note, who all helps JP with this site? (what group).

back to cisco class ...

OverandOut.
    comJo
    OverandOut.
    ~comJo

---....Loading: 1x 2x 3x

Im not sure about this, but I think that xy helps control the channel. Also, Louie has OPER powers so he sorta keeps an eye on things. Hogfly is an op. and MsMittens. There are more, but JP trusts these people to control what happens in the AO channel. They are his so called "contacts" As for what group works at AO. . . the only 2 I have met on irc is JP and Brad. I know there are more.

Hmm..

I like that idea, ComJo.. But.. when you say waste of bandwidth.. would quick recipes and geek tests be.. uh..considered wasteful in this new invited AO?

=]:
    ~®¥ÅzÄÑ°FF~

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo..

RogueSpy -
    you said
    As for you amay. . . . I understand where you are comming from. . .what you are saying is if its there its alright to talk about. What Im saying is that it shouldn't be there in the 1st place. I respect JP, and what he does in his spare time is none of my buisness, damn. . . what he does at work is none of my buisness. So why should we talk about it?

w/o negative or positive comments about JP, he is in fact very well known - his seminars are well attended, including lots of Feds - so his opinions etc. help build an image of many of us in the security biz/culture to a larger, often poorly informed audience. the fact that he has become such a public figure does open him up to closer scrutiny than the rest of us.

again, i don't want to offend anyone, and won't say unflattering things about JP/AO out of the blue - i enjoy and respect the forums here - but when the topic is up, in a forum that is appropriate, i think the discussion is warranted.

amay

They're just trying to get attention. Every forum has its jackass. If you ignore them, they will eventually go away when they realize that nobody cares.

They're just trying to get attention. Every forum has its jackass. If you ignore them, they will eventually go away when they realize that nobody cares.

well in the old days they'v got what they called village idiots nowadays with all the new tech's whe'v got forum idiots a bunch of worthless jackasses who 'have no mom no dad nofriends or something:s what i try to say KICK THEM from ao
    hip hop rules

Any more comments?

This is a hot topic you will find pros and cons for both sides but one thing JP does not do is censure what is written for the most part. Would we be here if he did I think not and unfortunatly that allows anyone with access to the net to post its called freedom of speech. Isn`t that what America is about the land of the free.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Banned

Unhappy if only...

in a perfect society their would be scripts to weed out ppl like that before they can post

ahh i can only dream