Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just wanted to say hi.

Cool just wanted to say hi.

just wanted to say to you all and say that I really enjoy reading the posts that people put up on here. sometimes they're really funny so thats a good thing.. helps brighten up my depressed up life sometimes. Again. Thanx.

anyways, im at school. http://www.nmtc.net
    and it's really boring.. so i got on here to post a msg.. but i think im just ranting on about lame stuff so ill leave ya all alone...

laterZ
    hey. sup?

hey blenn31337! it's nice to see someone likes the posts. it's ok, you don't have to worrry about ranting on, a lot of people do, with out realizing it.

-havanger
    Do it now and ask for forgiveness later

thanx

Thanx dude.

I am surprised that it didnt take you long to reply to my post.

im in class again though..

ill post later..
    hey. sup?

yeah, i surf between classes at college, so when there's a 2 hour break i come here. i try to read every thread and post something.

-havanger

=]:

Hey, it's cool that you like the posts.. I know I try to add a little humor to the posts, mainly.. because, I'm not as experienced as maybe Templar, or Terr.. so.. rather than bullshit about stuff I might not know about.. I just try to thro in a few jokes here and there... as for rambling on and on and on and on.... Oh.. here I go..

And Havanger.. Yea, I here that.. I wait for 2 hours and 15 minutes between classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the computer lab.. So.. what do I do? I read all the posts..

=]:
    ~®¥ÅzÄÑ°FF~

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo..

that's cool to see that someone out there thinks like i do. i think that it's very funny how people here take things like it's life and death.

-havanger

TeKRoMaNCeR i think i wanna help you 4 you'r Quest entertaine all people over here :>
    greets
    dark adon
    hip hop rules

i dont check the posts between classes, i do it during class.. teachers dont mind sometimes, so its kinda cool.

What do any of you think about the new windoze XP?

laterZ
    hey. sup?

I get about 3 hours before class to spend in the lab every tuesday and friday. Thats when I usually scan the posts. I love this site. Peace.

I reading this post while at office. It's get boring with paperwork so I just open this post and read it. My boss?, he busy doing his work... heh...heh..