Thread: Fast Transfer of Huge Data Need Help!!!!

Question Fast Transfer of Huge Data Need Help!!!!

Hi,
    I want to move a huge amount of data (e.g 25 mb to 50 mb) from one remote server to another remote server.And i don't have telnet access.
    Moreover i don't want to stay connected all the time.
    Does anybody know a tool that can be useful to me ??
    Any help in this regard would be sincerly appreciated..
    Eagerly awaiting any response

Thanks/Regards
    Great Techno.

You already posted this in another forum. Not a good idea.

You only need to post this question in one category. This is what people get annoyed with. My suggestion is to use FTP or make a link if it is Web server.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Re: Fast Transfer of Huge Data Need Help!!!!

Originally posted by greattechie
    Hi,
    I want to move a huge amount of data (e.g 25 mb to 50 mb) from one remote server to another remote server.And i don't have telnet access.
    First, 50mbs is hardly a huge amount of data. Second, Why do you need to move it so urgently? At least come up with some reason (my hosting company is shutting down would be good)

Moving 50 megs of data from one server to another can be easily accomplished with many ftp programs. FTP Voyager from RhinoSoft is a great FTP program that will let you do this.

Wink

Hi,

I happened to come across a site
    http://www.ftpy-ah.com
    this site may not be perfect but it does serve the purpose of transfer of data from one server to another. And it is unbelieveably fast.
    The main problem with the site is that it does not allow you to access your local Hard Disk.
    Regards,
    Merryfi