Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here's another lame thread just for you Bad News

That’s funny Eating_Scarlett, Lets see, Scarlet is a synonym for Red, red is the color of blood, there for I’m tempted to believe you indulge your self in the consumption of afterbirth

I would tell you the meaning behind my name but I’m sure your lacking intellect could not even begin to fathom the depths of my, nor any others, mind eye.

On a lighter note I was not poking fun at you, rather the initial intent of this Thread. But now rest asure that i am, haha, Eating_Afterbirth.

FullySaturate, dude... thats off.....

Eating_Scarlett
    I'm not sure if you're aware of this, my bed wetting little weasel, but afterbirth isn't the only thing on this earth that happens to be red. Some cars are red also. So according to your ridiculous denomination, I could be Eating_Some cars as well. *rolls eyes*

You have a little, little mind.

You could also be Eating_Apples. But why are we making fun of user handles?
    Why am I still here?

Well, Eating_Afterbirth, I’m glad to see that you have come to terms with your inanity.

Hum…lets break this down; first off, the car itself is not red but it may be painted red. So what you’re admitting to is not eating cars but rather eating paint.

Haha…I can see it now…A young Eating_Afterbirth roaming the shelter halls looking for a tidbit of afterbirth to settle his rumbling stomach. Unable to locate a menstruating woman he deviates from his initial love of afterbirth. He was forced to settle for red paint chips, fallen from a rusty car. Perhaps, it was this love of ingesting led-based red paint chips that led to his crippled state of mental incompetence.

For all who may not know - (Eating_Scarlett = Eating_Afterbirth). Scroll up though this thread to see the equation that makes this so.

Angry Stop the Stoopidity!!!

C'mon Ppl!!!
    This is just getting silly...

If you really want to play this silly game, why don't you post on eesy's thread on User Handles.. explain why you have the handle you have.... instead of just making rather sickly assumptions...(FullySaturate, thats aimed at you.. geez dude, that was really off)

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=124584

I also believe in Jesus.
    He is my Lord and Savior. I believe that he died on the cross for my sins, was buried in a tomb, and rose from the dead, and ascended into to heaven. I believe that these events are historically proveable, and that the evidence is undeniable.

Blessings....
    Calvary
    \"Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.\"

Ummmm... the jesus threat is over there..
    *points to the left*... *no, not that left*
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=124871

oops... sorry

Calvary
    \"Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.\"

Eating_Scarlett
    Fully Saturate:

Apparently your stupidity knows no bounds. FYI (and maybe you could pay a little more attention in the future), I'm female.

Dumbo. *points*