Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Here's another lame thread just for you Bad News

Eating_Scarlett
    PS>>>

Menstruation and afterbirth are in no way the same thing.

This was a letter to a friend, I hope it will help you better understand where the alias FullySaturate comes from. Perhaps you can see past our initial misdeeds and follow this post with the connotation of your alias Eating_Scarlett.

Hello

I need to do a bit of venting, you don’t have to read this I don’t want to bore you. Just, you have always been there for me, you’re a good friend and right now there is know one who understands me better. I wish I had some one here to talk with, someone who can feel with me. I’m slowly destroying myself; every emotion, every thought, every breath I breath is being trapped within. All I need is to get it out but I don’t know how. This bit of venting will help for now, but it won’t suffice.

Frequently I find myself stuck in a cell with no doors, no where to go. I never seem to leave these cells, now practically an entire penal complex. Instead I redecorate and try to believe every thing is ok. More and more I’ve found myself jumping between cells, a prisoner of my own mind, if you will. Even still it goes deeper, a reoccurring pattern set off by ordered chains of events. I keep getting worse either I’m sinking or the ceilings are raising regardless I feel smaller.

Often, I turn off, all the walls lift up and I can see but I’m not really there. I’m still sitting in my cell looking for a door, do all I can to create one.
    When I turn on, all the walls sink away as long as I’m fully saturated with something does not matter what or who. When I’m done or its over the walls return in there original state, door less. Sometimes bleaker and sometimes brighter but they always return.

I’ve learned to live within the confines of my cells and its killing me. I must escape, but how. Sometimes I hide the thoughts and feeling in a cell deep within my prison and feel as if I have forgotten. All it takes is the smallest of disturbances the smallest amount of reminiscing to throw back into even the deepest of cells.

Recently, in fact, last night I was ruthlessly hurled into a cell I’ve visited many of times. One of which, I thought I had fixed the broken knob and escaped into the brightness of day. But no, I’m in that cell now and its drearier than ever before. Its not so much the place I’m at that bothers me but that I thought I was through it and yet its still there and its gotten worse with my lacking visits. Are there other cells left neglected that I will one day be forced to visit again and will I be able to handle their darkness.

Thank you for letting me vent, it help a bit.

Your unconditional friend

Aaron S

Originally posted by stflook
    Are you serious? Why would you want to be friends with this guy? All he does is flame people. He probably does it because he doesn't know much and he thinks it makes him sound intelligent. He's right up there with Seb-G.
    He aint being serious. There's a
    HUGE amount of sarcasm in there. (at least i seriously hope he aint)

okay people

This is enough...two of you guys have gone way off the point of this thread...this is a thread aimed at Bad News(who hasn't replied yet) this was not a nick bashing thread...but I will start one now that I know that there are a few immature people in AO...what is the point of bashing someone else's nick?...you guys have a problem...but I guess even in this "virtual world" there are bound to be a few people inclined to harass...knock it off...get your thumbs out of your mouths and grow up...this will be the last time I speak and/or acknowledge your existence here at AO...and I hope this will be agreed upon by the other senior members here and anyone else that is getting sick of listening to this crap...YES I KNOW I WAS BASHING BAD NEWS...I understand that I am a hypocrite...but no more...wouldve been nice to learn from you guys but obviously you are too busy being jerk-offs to provide any help...Goodbye....(the preceding was aimed at the morons...you know who they are...this was not intended for you know who)

I don't know how good my support will be since I'm not too popular here, but I support you.

for stflook

well, I like ya...you're very helpful...well, with you behind me...maybe we can start cleaning some of this place up...

Originally posted by stflook
    I don't know how good my support will be since I'm not too popular here, but I support you.
    You're not bad, but your relatively frantic posting (13/day) makes me ph33r j00r l33"|" $|<11lz0rz.

FullySaturate: You seem to have some sort of (complex psychological definition follows) *thing* with afterbirth...

Can we get back to the topic? To paraphrase:

"Bad News, you aren't any better (and can be a great deal worse) than the people and topics you criticize."
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Eating_Scarlett
    ****, mate.. I don't give a **** about how your handle came about... but after reading a paragraph of your 'letter', I'm feeling like I should refer you to a therapist.

You're a crazy ****.