Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here's another lame thread just for you Bad News

I agree with you decoder2. But I also have to acknowledge tripstone, for having my type of humour.
    I could tell "sarcasm" was written all over tripstone's post.

I have seen many many other forum's on the web, that have way too many losers. AO seems to have the best audience. I am actually a little surprised, there aren't more 3733t h4x0rs. Thank god there isn't. heh

gstudios,

Brother, love is always better than war(pun). I was young and full of piss and vingar once and wasted my life on the stupid things in life. Ok, staying up 48-72-etc. hours isn't the smartest thing to do, but I still love doing that part; but to waste good time on a loser-arse-hole, I gave that up. I guess it comes with age? I find it much more relaxing teaching young abults about computers because at that moment you are "the man." Everything you have learn over the years and hours of sleep-less nights finally has a meaning. So giving a moment of my life to talking crap on another, I'm not "the man" but becoming the loser that I'm cuting down. Hey! the moment you see a smile on a persons face because they were able to crop a pic or something you and I have done more times than we care to count, then you know you are "the Man." I'll take that smile any day over a flame and to those that like flame. Don't forget, play with flame, it will burn you sooner or later. LOL We are the most intelligent, egotistice group of people on earth and for us to stool to the level of a loser is far beyond my thoughts. More power to "the man" that smiles and walks away....

Be Blessed
    decoder2

gstudios,

I should express to you, I was reading many different postings and not just this thread. I was speaking in general of all I had read and this just happened to be where I laid the egg. I think this was a milded thread comparing it to some others I read...

God Bless
    Decoder2

Decoder2:
    I must have come across wrong. Sorry about that. And when I posted earlier, I assumed you weren't just talking about this thread. Which is also why I talked about there not being very many 37337 h4X0rs here on AO. Compared to other Forums on the web.

Cheers we agree. heh

But aren't we flaming in here ?

Jean-Francois

Question

Scarlett...You finnaly proved you have more time than brain cells!!

"If you keep throwing **** @ something--Some of it is going to stick" YOUR IT!!!

Eating_Scarlett
    Info, tell me something. How many brain cells does the average human being have?

And if I have more time than brain cells, wouldn't that be relevant only if you'd specified what unit of time I have more brain cells than? And, I mean.. you'd have to work out my average life span too, wouldn't you? To multiply my approximate lifespan with the agreed unit of time, be it hours, minutes or seconds..

You're kinda stupid.

Anyway, is anyone gonna answer my ****ing question, or are you all incapable of comprehending anything that doesn't contain the word 'antipoints'?

Can we say 'LOSERRR'?

Dearset E.S.,

OOPS, that's to much time wasted...

God Bless
    Decoder2

hehehe

hahahehehe...AHHhahahehehe

Sorry I some times I can't help but laugh at pathetic People

HAHAHA..HUHAHA..HUHAHEHEHE

Eating_Scarlett
    This coming from someone who names themselves Fully Saturate...

Listen mate, if you name yourself after a childhood bed-wetting incident, you forfeit the right to call me pathetic.