Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Morph3us

lol Kazaa and Morpheus run on exactly the same technology, the two companies have paid X amount of dollars to Fast Track Technology to use their patented sharing service idea. So they are exactly the same with different users and different files shared.
    \" If U Can Think It It Can be Done \"

Cool

I use audiogalaxy, and morpheus. I used to be a die-hard Napster fan though.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Get Morpheus HERE

www.musiccity.com
    this is where you can get morpeus
    its free

Valentino

I like Morpheus

Well, my use of File Sharing applications is limited, aminly because I was just joining as a cable modem user as Napster was meeting its downfall. I still miss Napster... oh well. I used AG for a while, but I didn't like it much... not much incentive to download anything.... After the downfall of my usage of AG, I tried MyNapster. Good, but I kept getting kicked and I was experiencing a major bandwidth drain . I finally went to Morpheus... I like it quite a bit.

Did you know that Morpheus 2.0 is coming soon? From what I have read, you will be able to connect to the Gnutella Network as well as the Morpheus/KazAa network.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Yea i-mesh definetely doesnt compare to morpheus/kazaa but the olny thing that concerns me about them the security hole that was found with morpheus/kazaa users but i think it should be patched by now
    -NaBiScO
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."